Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

'My child's got an itchy rash' sign appears on pharmacy​

Sadly a subscription is required to find out more about this extraordinary occurrence

Pay-wall busted link - https://archive.ph/vswIU

The striking new sign at Parley Cross Pharmacy is one of seven selected from a pool of 12,000 pharmacies across the country.
Each sign represents one of the seven conditions which can be treated through the new NHS Pharmacy First service.
Mitesh Patel is the superintendent pharmacist for Medicine Clinic Pharmacies, which operates the Parley Cross Pharmacy locally.

Mitesh said: “It’s exciting that we’ve been selected.
“The sign is really eye-catching and will hopefully get people talking about Pharmacy First.

Nottingham man barred from Wetherspoon pub is not giving up his fight to be let back in

View attachment 412984

Intriguing allegations in the comments:

Gethin2017

15 HRS AGO

You'll find him in front of the Brian Clough statue spurting out a tirade of crap

This needs a follow-up story.

Excitement is growing? Oh, cool...

And, it's now open, whoop-de-doo!!!!

Love Island star Amy Hart cut the ribbon with store manager Marshall Almeida under a rainbow of black and orange balloons before the waiting customers were welcomed in.

Amy said she is a big fan of B&M and has been a regular at the Bognor Regis store, usually shopping with a trolley because she says a basket 'just isn't enough'!

Wow, stunning stuff!

And, four pages of bloody photos!

1c1.jpg

The fucking state of our local papers nowadays. :facepalm:

From Popbitch

Mitchell C Vest, 60, dressed in a kilt, was caught putting them up his hole before placing them back carefully on the shelves at The Antique Gallery in Houston on February 8.

Shop manager Susan Golden couldn’t quite believe what she was seeing and told Fox 26: ‘I had to watch it a couple of times to be sure I knew what I was looking at.

‘I’ve seen quite a few things here, but not that.’

What a weirdo.

• Hundreds of teenagers wandered the streets as police tried to herd a group of party goers in chaotic scenes.
  • The large group of partiers were corralled by officers with megaphones as they flooded onto the streets following the event in Poulters Lane in Worthing.
  • Sussex Police officers tried to herd the teens using megaphones as they cleared the house on Friday night.
  • Neighbours described chaotic scenes as hundreds of teens were left walking the streets.
  • Officers made announcements for the children to disperse from patrolling vans as officers flooded the area.
  • Lines of police cars blocked roads near the party while shepherding teenagers away from the area

:D

That’s a crow - not a blackbird

ETA While it is indeed a black bird, why not just call it a crow?
The plot thickens, looking into the story it's apparently a jackdaw - also interesting that the Yorkshire press are firmly anti-Derek, while the BBC seems committed to neutral, both-sides reporting on the Derek issue:

Do we have any current members of the ACG available for comment?

Back
Top Bottom