Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

From the sound of it she might not be looking at anything in the same way again :(

You lot can scoff but I've ripped up cardboard boxes before and I can tell you they're evil :mad:

“It’s amazing how quickly your eyes heal, I never realised. I went from being in severe pain to the next day just soreness. Obviously, I can see well out of it but I couldn’t see that well out it anyway.”

😉

From the sound of it she might not be looking at anything in the same way again :(

You lot can scoff but I've ripped up cardboard boxes before and I can tell you they're evil :mad:
One of the first jobs I had involved breaking up a LOT of cardboard boxes. As a lazy fucker not given to expending excessive effort for £4.80/hr, I got quite good with the old Stanley knife and flattening them without violence or injury.

Worse was putting them back together - if the brown tape attached itself to a lip (eg when biting it off the roll :hmm:), it'd remove skin.

:D:thumbs:🇨🇦

A taxi driver whose drunken New Year’s Day passenger refused to wear a mask in his cab drove straight to Victoria police station where the man was arrested and fined a total of $690.

WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT

The LLoyd’s List news wire doesn’t do headlines, alas.

“Gay Head backs into Wood’s Hole and causes drama on the catwalk.”

London, Jan 6 -- A press report, dated Jan 4, states: Supply Gay Head (98 gt, built 1981) while backing into Slip 2 at the SSA terminal in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States came in contact with the docked passenger ro/ro Woods Hole (3524 gt, built 2016), at 1045 hrs, on Jan 2. After the contact, Gay Head continued its attempt to dock and allided with terminal dolphins and consequently dislodged a catwalk that fell into the water and was partially submerged.

Peter H Gilmore, high priest of the Church of Satan, paid tribute in a “requiem” to the house and its former owner, Joe “Netherworld” Mendillo, a church member and “dark side Martha Stewart” who died last year.

Back
Top Bottom