Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

Sorry, not a newspaper headline, but worthy of mention (sort of goes with dessiato's post)

POLICE have released a CCTV image of a woman they want to speak to in connection with a burglary - where the only item stolen was a CCTV camera.

How ironic. :D

“In severe pain and screaming...” 😱

The editor of Leeds Live has an interesting name:
(it's real, according to him - he's also on a FB fanpage of techno club The Orbit and claims he was always having to get his bank card out to prove it was his real name - though I remember in those days people were always getting their bank cards out but for other reasons)

The editor of Leeds Live has an interesting name:
(it's real, according to him - he's also on a FB fanpage of techno club The Orbit and claims he was always having to get his bank card out to prove it was his real name - though I remember in those days people were always getting their bank cards out but for other reasons)

“Wayne Ankers” 😀

I used to work with a chap called Andrew Nothers - a nice fella but his name got him into some bother. He was a member of his local Rugby League club and was charged with booking the club coach trip to away games but had terrible trouble convincing them that it wasn’t a joke name..

In depth reporting too...

A PAIR of knickers unearthed by Tim Peake has made the top ten list of weirdest items found washed up on the UK’s beaches in 2020.

The astronaut found the lacy pink undies during a litter pick in his home town of Chichester in September.

...and, it's it!

They could at least have published the full list.

Back
Top Bottom