Local Newspaper Headlines!

" he didn’t have his “booger picker on the bang switch,” "

ohhhhh yeeeaaahhhhhhh

:hmm:

1m.jpg
:facepalm:

I once won the 'strangest shaped vegetable' category in a local horticultural show, but my carrot shaped like two legs and a protruding penis wasn't anywhere near as weird as that potato.

Looks like an Hieronymous Bosch painting of an orgy, if the orgy was a clusterfuck of spuds

Cat floods Hull home after learning to turn on tap and plug the sink

0_Amber_cat.jpg

I've now got an image in my head of the Keystone Cops chasing peacocks around the village & surrounding countryside, with some of the villagers helping the peacocks to outwit the cops. :D

The [police] flyer states: “Peacocks are non native species and their existence in the wild in Sussex cannot continue due to the potential impact on our native wildlife.

“Current efforts are focused on trapping then rehoming the peacocks. However we must advise that if this cannot be completed, then humane dispatch will be required.”

Sussex Police’s Rural Crime Team is appealing to the villagers to tell them where the birds roost or feed.

Meanwhile many residents have taken to social media to air their views. One woman said: “I’ve yet to meet someone in person who doesn’t find these magical birds bring joy to our currently very restricted lives.

“We need something to come together and smile about. Killing innocent birds is not the way to do that.”

And another posted: “This is so sad. We loved having them up here and they did no damage. Such beautiful creatures. Also sad that some Henfield residents found them a nuisance.”

Another stated: “They are no trouble and shouldn’t be destroyed.”

Back
Top Bottom