Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

When I check google for Worthing news, it often throws up stuff from different Worthings in various parts of the world, which I normally ignore, but I clicked on this eye-catching one. :D

A 24-year-old man assaulted law enforcement officers in Worthing after he was arrested for yelling at someone while dressed in just his underwear and high on acid, authorities say.

Alexander Black Wolf, 24, from Worthing, was charged with three counts of simple assault on law enforcement, resisting arrest, obstructing law enforcement, disorderly conduct and ingesting a controlled substance, according to a news release from the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office.

Bad trip, man. :(

Last edited:
Seriously, WTF?

Members of the pro-animal group PETA have written to Horsham District Council seeking permission to erect the tombstone memorial.

PETA - People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - say they hope the memorial would save lives by encouraging drivers to travel safely, and choose vegan meals.

The sheep were in a lorry which overturned on the northbound carriageway of the A24 at Dial Post on Monday afternoon (Seeptember 28).

:facepalm: :D Fuck right off, PETA!

1d.jpg
Then, fuck of again.

It’s a slow news day in Leeds

Have they not got hold of this yet?

The Conservatives plan to open a second headquarters in Leeds, the party's co-chairman will announce later. The new HQ - a northern counterpart to Conservative Campaign Headquarters in London - is expected to open next year, Amanda Milling will say, as she opens the party's "virtual conference".

Buckle up, people, we have a live one...

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:
Totally worth a read, folks. It has everything you’d want from a local news story, right down to the need to describe the protagonist with a new epithet in every paragraph. I particularly liked, “...who works at Next”, which is vital info.

Totally worth a read, folks. It has everything you’d want from a local news story, right down to the need to describe the protagonist with a new epithet in every paragraph. I particularly liked, “...who works at Next”, which is vital info.

The last line is a classic.

Kirsten added that "this was not something that happens every day."

No shit, Sherlock. :D

It is indeed class :D

Tesco said they have offered their 'sincere apologies' to the customer and "are investigating as a matter of urgency."

They seem to specialize in matters of urgency. :)

The manager told her that the man responsible was new and was undergoing training but had come in that night and quickly left after working his last ever shift.

He hadn't got to the "don't shit on your customers' carpets" training module yet.

From the comments section 🤣

“I must say I sympathise with the driver. My guts are something terrible after a few Guinness and a ruby. My Mum won't let me poop in our lav, she makes me do it in a black plastic sack in the garden and chuck it up the road before it gets light.“

I was once part of a group being shown around the Express & Echo's building & press room, the daft twat showing us around didn't cop on that I was taking the piss, when he said ,'in [whatever year] the current paper was born by the merger of two other titles in Exeter', and I piped-up, 'oh, what titles were they?', he replied. 'the Exeter Express and Exeter Echo', I came back with, 'oh really, that's interesting', at which point the others just started to crack-up. :D

Back
Top Bottom