Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

2.png

:hmm:

ETA - This was featured on the trade website, 'Hold The Front Page', earlier today, taking the piss out of Hampshire Live.

Just went to find the links, and it's disappeared off both the HTFP & HL websites, glad I had taken a screen shot.

Last edited:
The full size photo on the local rag's website is classic.

1j.jpg

Instead of putting the new post in where the old one was, the workers put it further away from the road and in a tree, which would have blocked most of the light.

Cllr Williams said: "Whilst of course it was disappointing that this lamp column was knocked down, I am totally amazed about how the replacement lamppost has been handled.

"I was gobsmacked that they put up the replacement post up a tree where minimal light would be achieved.

:D

"The Rhode Island Division of Taxation uses the signatures on test files, which were mistakenly printed on the real checks"

A bank I worked for many years ago launched a premium account for those with over 100k in savings. 10,000 letters were accidentally sent to those qualifying - opening with “Dear Mr Rich Bastard” 🙂

Little then grabbed the largest source of liquid he could find: a 30-pack of Bud Light.

“That was the only thing I had that I had a lot of, and it was wet,” he said.
At last someone finds a good use for Bud Light.

Back
Top Bottom