Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

105045177_3415426951835617_3949586570478499256_n.jpg

not a funny one...

Warnings issued after two-year-old drowns in slurry tragedy

When I was a kid we lived in the countryside and there was a farm safety video shown at primary school....I remember having nightmares about it....one of the horrors was drowning in slurry....this has brought it all back :(
Slurry was one that haunted me a bit. Mostly because my old man used to tell me the story everytime we were at a farm for supplies :D

Quicksand was also a bit troubling!!

Oh dear, Worthing Council meeting gets pulled from YouTube for ‘violating the terms of service’. :hmm: + :D

Worthing councillors were cut off in mid-debate when YouTube pulled the live streaming of their meeting for ‘violating the terms of service’.

During a meeting of the full council on Tuesday evening (July 14), members were in the middle of a discussion about racism when the feed was cut.

The debate centred around a motion on notice from Paul High (Con, Heene) calling on the council to reaffirm its commitment to condemning racism.

Despite the timing, it is not yet known if this discussion was the reason YouTube stopped the recording from being broadcast.

A council spokesman said: “We are aware that there was an issue with YouTube during the Worthing Borough Council meeting last night.

“We are currently investigating the cause and aim to have the recording back online as soon as possible.”

Yeah Crappy Tire’s night crew oooo the lake districts.

Last edited:

In the comment section...

1. Very shellfish behaviour
2. I bet he clammed up when he got caught
3. I bet he watches internet prawn
4. Need some mussel for that job
5. His friend plays tennis and is really good at backhands, whereas this man is more of a lob star.

If anybody can beat any of the above, you are better than me.

:D

Courtesy of Popbitch:

“I thought I was going crazy..."

You are, and so is the rag for publishing the story, especially with the disappointingly cropped photo of you pointing at it, they haven't a fucking clue how pointing photos should be used as a major feature of such a nonsense article. :mad:

1q.jpg

Look at this wild cat spotted in Sussex a couple of days ago...

1m.jpg

Police responding to reports of a ‘large apex predator’ in a Sussex village were surprised to find the beast wasn’t quite what they were expecting.

Yes, once again, it turned out to be a stuffed toy. :facepalm: / :D

I went to a pub for Sunday lunch (Boar's Head in Templeton, Pembrokeshire - it's changed hands a couple of times since, but I've never been back). I asked about whether they had a vegetarian option, and they said "yes". If they had said "no", I'd have gone somewhere else. So...our lunches arrived. Hers was roast potatoes, parsnips, beef, all the trimmings, and covered in gravy. Mine was roast potatoes, parsnips, all the trimmings...and covered in gravy. The same gravy - a meat-based one. All for the same price as the non-"vegetarian" one. Cunts.

Frankly, the place was lucky I didn't firebomb it, and settled merely for refusing to pay - and then walking out when the barman started making threats.

In that woman's shoes, I'd be hiring a JCB and levelling the fucking dump. And I'm not even a vegan.

Why have the Grimsby Telegraph run a story from the Sun about a vegan from Stirling?

With so many reporters on furlough, due to the massive turn down in both advertising revenue and copy sales, the big regional newspapers groups are just running generic national stories across their various websites.

I keep hitting links to the Worthing Herald, only to find the article has no connection to Worthing at all. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom