Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

Chemical engineer Ander Christensen, from Lincoln, passionately told a local council meeting to 'remove the name boneless wings from our menus and from our hearts' because 'we need to raise our children better'.

He proposed alternative terms that he felt better represented what the snack actually is - such as 'wet tenders', 'buffalo-style chicken tenders' and even 'saucy nugs'.

Yuwipi Woman

Chemical engineer Ander Christensen, from Lincoln, passionately told a local council meeting to 'remove the name boneless wings from our menus and from our hearts' because 'we need to raise our children better'.

He proposed alternative terms that he felt better represented what the snack actually is - such as 'wet tenders', 'buffalo-style chicken tenders' and even 'saucy nugs'.

Yuwipi Woman

Yes, I saw that on the news last night. His father is a city counselman who's just as nuts, but on the other side of the spectrum.

As a side note, the chicken mcnugget was developed at the University of Nebraska Ag school. My apologies.:(

EhFUTSVXkAANJXt

Cited only because the driver appeared to have a grudge against vehicles involved in the supply of office consumables...
Police were called to Conway Drive in Steynton on Sunday morning (Sept 6) after the driver collided with four stationery vehicles before driving off.

A spokesperson for Dyfed-Powys Police said: "Police were called at 7.15am on Sunday, September 6, 2020 to a report of a road traffic collision on Conway Drive, Steynton, Milford Haven.
“A grey Audi collided with four stationery vehicles and left the scene."

"Terry Pierson was sitting in his Sunset Park home watching TV and drinking scotch on Wednesday night when he noticed an "odd lump" beneath his loom. "So I grabbed my flashlight and moved the sheet and there's this face looking back at me," recalled the 62-year-old, who weaves in his spare time."

w/ video

Lockdown is over, so our famous local pointing councillors prats are back! :D

1mm.jpg

The daft thing is, you can see loads of re-patched road, where all of the potholes had been repaired, so the council is on the case, but a new small one has appeared, giving them the chance to complain again of a new photo opportunity. :facepalm:

In addition that whole road is due to be re-surfaced soon, so this is basically 'pointless pointing'. :D

Lockdown is over, so our famous local pointing councillors prats are back! :D

View attachment 229908

The daft thing is, you can see loads of re-patched road, where all of the potholes had been repaired, so the council is on the case, but a new small one has appeared, giving them the chance to complain again of a new photo opportunity. :facepalm:

In addition that whole road is due to be re-surfaced soon, so this is basically 'pointless pointing'. :D

Knobbers. Some people only exist to give the rest of us something to laugh at. 😊

https://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/resour...g?display=1&htype=208&type=responsive-gallery

POLICE stopped a car after spotting an iron being held out the window-only to be told it was to cool it down.

The car was stopped by Dorset Police's No Excuse Team.

A spokesman said: "The mobile ironing service - you stand outside and they drive past and iron anything for you ...
"On first view we thought these were legs hanging out the window, when we stopped to ask why they were hanging an iron out the window - they were cooling it down.
"We offered words of advice suggesting to keep the iron in the car or wait until it’s cooled down before driving."

Back
Top Bottom