Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fascists, Fascism and the Invasion.

Its kinda weird that you joined in 2016, made about 5 posts and then nothing until 2022 when all your posts have been about the same thing. Just saying.
Its kinda weird that you joined in 2016, made about 5 posts and then nothing until 2022 when all your posts have been about the same thing. Just saying.
You are the one who pops up whenever AZOV are mentioned to chip in with how actually a lot of people are saying they aren’t really Nazis you saddo

I’m struggling to navigate this forum whilst eating my dinner but with regards your bollocks about my 5 posts, I was trying to reply to you to say it was 312 across a range of subjects. So please don’t make shit up
,happy to apologise for that, I've now looked at your posting history again and for some reason I only could view 6 pages when I looked initially. Sorry.

Yeh we'll leave that to you
I had you on block years ago for being a pedantic bore and pointing out grammatical errors in my first posts in my first week of joining, and I’m not sure how you came off it. I’ll pop you back on so you can reserve your sharp wit and superior analysis of all situations for your chums

I had you on block years ago for being a pedantic bore and pointing out grammatical errors in my first posts in my first week of joining, and I’m not sure how you came off it. I’ll pop you back on so you can reserve your sharp wit and superior analysis of all situations for your chums
It isn't in the slightest pedantic to point out you're a cunt quite happy to throw round unfounded accusations of supporting fascists against people who were better anti-fascists than you're ever likely to be while still in their teens. Not to mention that your grasp of what's going on on this thread shows no one has to work hard to have a superior analysis of what's going on in Ukraine. You're a sloppy twat with no redeeming features

,happy to apologise for that, I've now looked at your posting history again and for some reason I only could view 6 pages when I looked initially. Sorry.
And I am not a member of any group let that was your other false assumption about me.
I make no assumptions about you and I have no doubt you too want to see the war ended as soon as possible for the sake of humanity, but that shouldn’t mean we take our eye off the ball when it comes to right wing armed paramilitary groups in countries with an already poor record on human rights. I read about some Roma who signed up tp defend Ukraine and yet the fascist are still bashing them up in the streets even now after the war started. It’s disgusting

It isn't in the slightest pedantic to point out you're a cunt quite happy to throw round unfounded accusations of supporting fascists against people who were better anti-fascists than you're ever likely to be while still in their teens. Not to mention that your grasp of what's going on on this thread shows no one has to work hard to have a superior analysis of what's going on in Ukraine. You're a sloppy twat with no redeeming features
And you are a sad old cunt. A total irrelevance total the human race. I hope I meet you face to face very soon

Stay with him, we all have things that irritate people. He grows on you after a while and he's fine.

There are literal antifascists in Ukraine deserving of support. With some people, it's like the only time they talk about Ukrainians it's to slag them off, making out that they're all racists or far-right.
What about ordinary people in Ukraine? What about the people there who are most likely to be targeted by fash? I see less talk of them from some people than of "Ukrainian nazis." :mad:

It's well suspicious when people go on about nazis in Ukraine but don't mention Russian ones, and don't say fuck all else about Ukrainians. Pointing that out is not supporting nazis ffs. :facepalm:

War fuels extreme nationalism, so even more reason to oppose Putin, the mass-murderer.

Back
Top Bottom