Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Slovenia, 8pm (ITV)

So, football types, explain to me again why this is better that watching the rugby, especially as you are allowed to drink looking at the pitch in UK rugby grounds...

gotta start booking these slovenian lads for diving. they're going down and crying over nothing

• Haha
Reactions: Ax^
So, football types, explain to me again why this is better that watching the rugby, especially as you are allowed to drink in UK rugby grounds...

think it's most the interpretative dance routines that they preform if someone much brushes or breaths within 2 foot of the player with the ball

Jake Bijol's booking means Denmark will now leapfrog Slovenia [to second] in Group C because of their better record in qualfying, with both sides now level on disciplinary points.

Slovenia will still qualify for the last 16 due to placing as a third best team.

That's an expensive yellow card :eek:

So, football types, explain to me again why this is better that watching the rugby, especially as you are allowed to drink looking at the pitch in UK rugby grounds...
It's not but you have to watch something between 6 Nations tournaments.

yes bring TAA on at right back because he's not hugely good at tackling people but superb at crossing the ball as right half :rolleyes:

As any real fan knows, all football has to be as shit as possible because otherwise you don’t appreciate the good bits properly. That’s why it’s such a cop out to support one of the good teams. Football supporting on easy mode.

If things stay as they are, then Group C's six matches will have seen 7 goals scored across five draws and a solitary 1-0.

No team has scored more than one goal in a single match.

No team has scored more than two goals across the whole group stage.

Whoo!

No guarantees of concussion and lasting brain damage. No RFU who are all cunts. No Tory fuckers singing about low chariots.

Top of the group - mission accomplished :thumbs:

I fancy us in knockout football when playing against a team that wants to win.

Back
Top Bottom