Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Spain, Sun 14/7 @ 8pm (BBC & ITV)

Well, who's going to win?

• Total voters
To be totally honest I wasn't always sure Spain would win tonight, I thought England were definitely the equal and with only a little more luck it would have been an England win.

Oh well, we got a goal, we didn't get hammered and two Euro finals in a row is a very good record. Time to rebuild for the world cup in two years now, though. Thank you Kane but sorry, you're too slow and done now. Foden is better kept on the bench than played out of position. We need to develop some decent left sided players. Bellingham, Palmer, Saka look to be key players in 2 years, along with Rice who I see as our next captain. Guehi and Mainoo could well be even better by then too.

Oh, and Cucurella is a diving cheating shit and I fully empathise with Germany in their hatred for him.

A lot of England's strength is that we have players who can run with the ball and go past people - Saka, Bellingham, Palmer particularly, they just didn't do that enough in the tournament.

Oh well, we got a goal, we didn't get hammered and two Euro finals in a row is a very good record. Time to rebuild for the world cup in two years now, though. Thank you Kane but sorry, you're too slow and done now. Foden is better kept on the bench than played out of position. We need to develop some decent left sided players. Bellingham, Palmer, Saka look to be key players in 2 years, along with Rice. Guehi and Mainoo could well be even better by then too.

Oh, and Cucurella is a diving cheating shit and I fully empathise with Germany in their hatred for him.
Kane’s still a great player. He’s just clearly not fit and completely shagged after his season at Bayern. I mean he scored 36 in 32 last season in the Bundesliga so I don’t think he’s done just yet.

hmm England getting rid of their most successful coach in the modern era

what could go wrong :facepalm:
You know it'll be Potter or someone. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Southgate stepped down, given how hated he is. Even though the guy's the most successful coach we've had since Venables.

I don't get how Southgate is a fraud tbh. Usually I see that name reserved for Roberto Martinez.

Reactions: Ax^
Oh yeah, I was backing your point up. I could be butthurt about it but what is point. Spain were better than us. End of.

Back
Top Bottom