Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Serbia vs England K.O. 8pm

it may just be the charlton experience of the last few years, but my immediate reaction to scoring early on is 'oh bugger, that gives us plenty of time to lose the game...'
Don't think it's just the Charlton of it.

England scored early against Croatia in 2018 and Italy in 2020... :(

so English people.. not watching that but one question

from this performance should i expect shitty little flegs to on cars in the morning

:hmm:

Patient build up then a fantastic headed goal by Bellingham from a great cross from Saka. They know that Serbia are going to be a rough and tough team to battle against but they are holding their own.

Liz I know they're ahead but the last 15 minutes I thought Serbia pressed better and had most of the possession. Not throwing the towel in like. :)

Not watching tonight but my experience of Kane at Spurs is opposition often over focus on blocking him out which can result in him dropping back which in turn leaves space for others. Despite that he'll then be in the right place to tap in that one essential cross. He's not a very exciting player to watch... but his goal tally speaks for itself

Can we put a proper midfielder on instead of Alexander-Arnold. He's got a lovely range but he's not comfortable in the middle.

I've written Kane off as over the hill so many times and then he just scores again. Might do nothing for the rest of the game but has a habit of putting it in the net when you need it.

Back
Top Bottom