Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs The Netherlands, Wed 10/7 @ 8pm (ITV)

Spain are the better team - but England - thanks to some extrodianrilty skillful attackers - keep having these moments of messy brilliance and they might just do it.
Can see gareth playing cautious and inevitably conceeding and then we have another late wonder goal to send the match into extra-time and england win on penalties.

Spain are the better team - but England - thanks to some extrodianrilty skillful attackers - keep having these moments of messy brilliance and they might just do it.
Can see gareth playing cautious and inevitably conceeding and then we have another late wonder goal to send the match into extra-time and england win on penalties.
I can definately see us winning it now, which wasn't the case in the group stage.
We just keep grabbing a goal when it's really needed.

Need to think about what to do on Sunday......

England showed tonight, though, that they can be a brilliant team. Everyone was firing for a period in the first half: Foden, Saka, Walker, Mainoo, Bellingham. It was wave after wave of brilliance and very unlucky not to score. It was amazing to watch, every bit as amazing as Spain.

I really hope we dont sit back and let them squash us....we'll get done over if so. Need to intimidate them.

My impression is that the atmosphere and interrelationships amongst the squad is really good, and credit to Gareth, I think he's been brilliant at both defending the team from the moaners, keeping faith in his squad which helps them have faith in themselves etc... no untouchable egos to unbalance the squad etc... they genuinely seem like a good bunch of people, and relatively down to earth for multimillionaires... they're going to go into Sunday from a really good starting place.

My impression is that the atmosphere and interrelationships amongst the squad is really good, and credit to Gareth, I think he's been brilliant at both defending the team from the moaners, keeping faith in his squad which helps them have faith in themselves etc... no untouchable egos to unbalance the squad etc... they genuinely seem like a good bunch of people, and relatively down to earth for multimillionaires... they're going to go into Sunday from a really good starting place.
I think Kane deserves some of the credit for that. He could be a Ronaldo-style tosser, but he clearly isn't.

Who the fuck do they think should manage us? Allardyce?

That 'useless woke loser' has taken us into two finals now. Last time we had a decent manager was Venables and that was when I was in high school, and I'm 40 now.
Nigel Farage probably.

Back
Top Bottom