Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs The Netherlands, Wed 10/7 @ 8pm (ITV)

Oopsie!

View attachment 433076

Incidentally has that been written by AI or something? Absolutely awful article. Full of mistakes that any editor would pick up, and any journalist wouldn't make in the first place.

Apparently Chris Vince, the new Labour MP for Harlow said exactly the same thing as Ronald Koeman (ex?) manager of the Netherlands, and also added this "We are not quite glued how we got this far but we have. Now for Berlin."

Needless to say, a search for that quote only brings up that article.

Oh, it's an almost word for word copy of this: Missed replay shows controversial England semi-final goal 'shouldn't have stood'

But with added duplication and mistranslation.

OMG they've even kept the author as the credited author of this imitation. Absolutely shameless.

Last edited:
The game coincided with the traditional end of school term mass holiday by Dutch youth in Albufeira

I was actually there that night (until about 4am :oops:) and we did see the police horses standing around a couple of times but didn't see any fighting at all. Think they must have been quick skirmishes. That footage is right outside the Dutch bar. That said we spent most of our time avoiding all the children :D

I was actually there that night (until about 4am :oops:) and we did see the police horses standing around a couple of times but didn't see any fighting at all. Think they must have been quick skirmishes. That footage is right outside the Dutch bar. That said we spent most of our time avoiding all the children :D
Yes by all accounts just a couple of incidents teenagers with too much pop , everyone dispersed when the horses came out .
I tend to stay out of Albufeira during the holiday period however a friend of mine has a bar there and we nipped down teatime on Monday . Loads of Dutch teenagers , a lot of English etc but early doors so no high spirits .
Are you staying in Albufeira?

No plastic chairs at least
There were tons but honestly the vibe wasn't lary at all. Only breakages I saw were in accidental jubilation :D if it hadn't been on insta the next morning I would have sworn there hadn't been any argy bargy at all.

Yes by all accounts just a couple of incidents teenagers with too much pop , everyone dispersed when the horses came out .
I tend to stay out of Albufeira during the holiday period however a friend of mine has a bar there and we nipped down teatime on Monday . Loads of Dutch teenagers , a lot of English etc but early doors so no high spirits .
Are you staying in Albufeira?
I was, for 15 beautiful days, but got home this morning 😭 we found some cracking little places to eat, didn't bother with the strip very much aside from the football. Which bar?

There were tons but honestly the vibe wasn't lary at all. Only breakages I saw were in accidental jubilation :D if it hadn't been on insta the next morning I would have sworn there hadn't been any argy bargy at all.
Feel a bit disappointed hearing that tbh

Back
Top Bottom