Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs The Netherlands, Wed 10/7 @ 8pm (ITV)

Southgate’s style is an absolute victory for the importance of good person management. It shows what a team that are there for each other can achieve. When the chips are down, no infighting or recriminations, just a determination not to let down your mates.

Southgate’s style is an absolute victory for the importance of good person management. It shows what a team that are there for each other can achieve. When the chips are down, no infighting or recriminations, just a determination not to let down your mates.
yes...I cant think of even once someone complaining about a pass not being at their feet or any kind of on pitch moaning. that may be partly because there haven't actually been that many crosses and deadly passes, but even so.

And that's been there from the start, of course. Seems like a long time ago when England made the semis of the WC after nobody had given them a chance at the start. Making the team likeable - and like each other - was the very first thing Southgate did.

yes...I cant think of even once someone complaining about a pass not being at their feet or any kind of on pitch moaning. that may be partly because there haven't actually been that many crosses and deadly passes, but even so.
And the players all clearly love Southgate dearly. The way they talk about him, it’s like he’s their dad. You can’t underestimate how valuable that is.

I don't have any sound on, but surrounding a copper (and having it be read as a friendly interaction) seems in the realm of "things you can get away with if you're white"
(The resemblance is uncanny however)

It's weird, the left hate England because they're colonisers (or at least the American ones do) and the right hate England because they're 'woke' and there aren't enough white players on the squad.

Incidentally, Alderley Edge is where Koeman lived when he was Everton manager.

Was it World Cup 2018 when they were all messing around with inflatables in the pool at their base? Maybe a photo taken during pool recovery

You don’t do let loose in a team environment like there I think unless you’re pretty close with each other

Was it World Cup 2018 when they were all messing around with inflatables in the pool at their base? Maybe a photo taken during pool recovery

You don’t do let loose in a team environment like there I think unless you’re pretty close with each other
Yes, it was, and the usual suspects got angry about it and complained about 'remember when the England team used to be men?' How dare footballers mess about in a pool. Bastards.

the youtube channel is interesting and worth a peak into

Back
Top Bottom