Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Slovenia, 8pm (ITV)

With England "it's just the quality on the ball at the moment"

:D well yes that's all it really ever is with football

plus they're shit off the ball at the moment, too

foden's looking better though

and slow down in the middle a bit to grind to a halt at the end :)

"It sorta starts off real slow and then fizzles out altogether"

Matches like this I feel sorry for the 'keeper.

He'll do what he can at his end*, but otherwise he's just got to stand there and watch things fail to unfold in front of him.

Must be infuriating.

*while, of course, any mistake on the level his teammates are making would be absolutely hammered.

Thus is very poor. Kane is pressing by himself as though to prove he's got the kegs for it (and he'll knacker himself out), everyone is receiving the ball by stopping it while stopped themselves... where's the invention, where's the risk, where's the fucking FUN?

I mean how hard is it to go Oh, Jude spends most of time in centre mid, let's drop him in there, put Foden in the creator/free role and get an actual speedy left winger on

Kane is so slow. He's about a second late on the ball.

I've liked the couple of inside runs that Rice has done, even if he just charged pointlessly into a group of defenders both times.

foolishly agreed to go to a meeting an hour away from home so will be watching it from the comfort of the top deck of the bus
decided to risk the overground and then remembered they have no WiFi when they go inter the Thames :mad:

Back
Top Bottom