Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine invasion memes and viral content

Admiral Thomas Gordon (c. 1658–1741) was a commodore of the Royal Scots Navy and Admiral of the Imperial Russian Navy.

TBH, the Aberdeenshire Gordons have a fine tradition of service in other nations militaries, notably Russia and Spain but this one's departure for Russia was precipitated by his refusal to take an oath to an English monarch after the Union.

c7bf261b7d9367909e673abe8f1659a85ece3249.jpg

Mind you bimble posted one and I could just click on that and it played in the site too so perhaps something has changed.

Which would be nice because otherwise I'm missing all the twitter type information.

Twitter posts normally take me to their site which demands I accept cookies - that one doesn't, have you linked to it in a special way?

No I just went to the Share option (right hand side with arrow) at the bottom of the tweet and then copied the link.

1646342768966.png

1646342820420.png

It's weird, I sometimes click on Twitter threads on here and get taken to Twitter, other times it plays on here without any need to go there.

No idea how this works, feel free to be as dubious as you like/not click on it, but this is allegedly a game of 2048 that helps to DDoS Russian army websites, probably best looked at through a vpn:

That Tyre expert is saying really rather worrying things about the Russian military its either corruption or incompetence.
Details matter when your pushing everything to the limit.
The world uses Jerry cans the German ww2 petrol can because they work the British version was cheap and shit and often split hence "Jerry cans" were prized loot. Till they were copied.

You can get away with cheap shit as long as you don't push it war will show all your weaknesses.

Back
Top Bottom