Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine invasion memes and viral content

This is what happens when you don't use Ukrainian electronics...

The resupply rocket had a radar system which allowed it to dock with the Mir space station, it was called Kurs (docking navigation system)

It was made in Ukraine and Russian didn't want to pay for it, so they tried deleting the system and use something called TORU. You can see the end result.

Last edited:
This invasion has really brought home how fucking dogshit the politics of certain lefties is. The half-assed whataboutery on twitter/facey is astonishing. Funny how half of them also fail to mention Syria - that's obviously good old Russian imperialism. Anyway, back to doom scrolling 👍🏻

Well done Dandred, definitely what we need is more memes likening Ukraine to Israel/Palestine! Can you squeeze some Nazi imagery in there for the full house?
well there's this, ironically enough from the guardian, does this count?

well there's this, ironically enough from the guardian, does this count?

I may have missed something on a brief read, but I think that article is broadly OK.

There's a massive difference between someone with a direct Palestinian connection saying they are against what's happening in Ukraine but that the way it's reported etc is different to the way the Palestine situation tends to be reported, to someone with no real connection to Palestine effectively saying fuck what's happening in Ukraine now, because of the way what's happened/happening in Palestine is often ignored.

I may have missed something on a brief read, but I think that article is broadly OK.

There's a massive difference between someone with a direct Palestinian connection saying they are against what's happening in Ukraine but that the way it's reported etc is different to the way the Palestine situation tends to be reported, to someone with no real connection to Palestine effectively saying fuck what's happening in Ukraine now, because of the way what's happened/happening in Palestine is often ignored.
Yeah pointing out the hypocrisy is OK (but should not be the main focus) but some of the stuff I see has a distinct tone of screw the Ukrainians.

Back
Top Bottom