Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine invasion memes and viral content

😂

On February 28, a member of Congress introduced a bill that would authorize the President to issue official letters of marque and reprisal commissioning private individuals to act as privateers for the purpose of seizing enemy vessels.

I should clarify that this was a couple of weeks ago, not, like, February 28, 1812.

Top Prop. War as a pop video. Not sure what i think of this. Three weeks ago I'd have been appalled. But now, I don't know.

Definitely winning the information war.

Nearly all the footage of military strikes I’ve seen have been soundtracked before being added to TikTok YouTube etc, quite a wide selection of tunes, one yesterday had Creedence accompanying the grisly after effects of a number of Russian vehicles that had driven into a minefield. Definitely a bit weird, uncomfortable with the war as entertainment thing yet I’m strangely addicted to the newsfeed.

Top Prop. War as a pop video. Not sure what i think of this. Three weeks ago I'd have been appalled. But now, I don't know.

Definitely winning the information war.

I recognised where they got loads of the footage straight away - a state funded feature film about the 2014 Second Battle of Donetsk Airport called Кiборги: Герої не вмирають (AKA Cyborgs: Heroes Never Die):

Back
Top Bottom