Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Zelensky increasingly resembles Hitler in his bunker in March '45. The tyrant grows desperate as his domestic support crumbles and takes solace in imaginary victories by imaginary troops. In despair he dreams of rescue by foreign allies whose attention long ago turned elsewhere. Only difference is Zelensky has his mansion in Miami to fall back on

Zelensky increasingly resembles Hitler in his bunker in March '45. The tyrant grows desperate as his domestic support crumbles and takes solace in imaginary victories by imaginary troops. In despair he dreams of rescue by foreign allies whose attention long ago turned elsewhere. Only difference is Zelensky has his mansion in Miami to fall back on

Fuck off you fucking wanker.

Rubbish. Do your attention seeking on another thread.

You know you're just trolling. You ought to be better than this.
With respect (and I do respect you), I'm honestly not trolling. I hate Zelensky, I think he's responsible for the war. You can certainly disagree, but you should understand that reasonable people genuinely feel this way.

Hearing the argument for why Zelensky is responsible for the war would certainly be more interesting than endless strings of dull posts complaining that someone is "trolling". If you think he's trolling just don't respond. It's not rocket science.

Hearing the argument for why Zelensky is responsible for the war would certainly be more interesting than endless strings of dull posts complaining that someone is "trolling". If you think he's trolling just don't respond. It's not rocket science.
He's not actually going to do that though, is he?

Well now... apart from being an American puppet undemocratically installed by V. Nuland, and apart from his unprovoked attacks on the Donbass, Zelensky is now prolonging the war by insisting on absurdly maximalist aims such as the recapture of the Crimea. He's determined to fight to the death (of others) when the war is clearly lost, he doesn't give a toss for the consequent loss of either Russian or Ukrainian life, and he's personally a corrupt thief on a Mobutuesque scale. I wasn't joking when I said he'll soon be off to his mansion in Miami, leaving his countrymen to their fate. The spectacle of his rat-like face constantly begging the US Congress for cash has made decent people howl with contempt for years. Howzat so far? Need more?

This is the last thread you'll be banned from before you're permanently banned from the site.

It's been sad seeing you to turn into a right wing conspiracy fuckwit but I'm not going to let you carry on pissing over sensible threads with your shitty nonsense.

I thought the return of Ern was the biggest anticlimax this site has ever seen, but you've surpassed yourself.

With Ukraine not seizing back significant territory in their counter offensive, then aid both financial and military will be required forever to stop them losing. It’s not likely that indefinite aid is on the table. So where and what is Ukrainian US strategy now?

With Ukraine not seizing back significant territory in their counter offensive, then aid both financial and military will be required forever to stop them losing. It’s not likely that indefinite aid is on the table. So where and what is Ukrainian US strategy now?
going through the shredder as we speak

Reactions: tim

Doesn't that depend who wins the next election? It's not to big of a conspiracy to think there might be some people for who an extended war rather suits, a totally degraded russia, but without the destabilising effects of total defeat. It's still pocket change really.

Back
Top Bottom