Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

hmm what do you have against farmers Pickman's?

it was not a slur against the Ukraine which has long history of agriculture and tone of the main consequences of this russian war is an increase in food price across the global
Go back up the thread and read my posts. Then do it again. Because it is fucking obvious that either you haven't read my posts or you haven't understood them. I can't understand this for you you fucking numpty

hmm people who want to leave Ukraine to it own devises or tell them to just give into beibg a vessel state to Russia are now giving me shite for calling a country which is referred to as the bread basket of Europe .. farmers

I want to believe you getting involved to defend to honour of Ukraine :hmm:
Yeh and you can back this up? You can show where I've said I want to leave Ukraine to its own devices or tell them to give in to Russia? You fucking can't, because I've expressed no such view. You should leave this thread alone because you're doing yourself no favours here. But I'll take an apology now, pls, for your lying about what I've said

oh go to bed ya daft twat

bunch of farmer stand up to a world super power who spend 300 billion on it defence contracts and holds it to a standstill

but I'm slagging off the farmers

hmm what do you have against farmers Pickman's?

it was not a slur against the Ukraine which has long history of agriculture and tone of the main consequences of this russian war is an increase in food price across the global
Almost every country in the world has a long history of agriculture

Yeh and you can back this up? You can show where I've said I want to leave Ukraine to its own devices or tell them to give in to Russia? You fucking can't, because I've expressed no such view. You should leave this thread alone because you're doing yourself no favours here. But I'll take an apology now, pls, for your lying about what I've said

btw was I talking to you or the poster who I was replying to

Vessal state a definition for pickman

a state with varying degrees of independence in its internal affairs but dominated by another state in its foreign affairs and potentially wholly subject to the dominating state.

ie the fucking peace deal putin offered

must remember captain fucking pedantic cannot let a fucking subject fucking lie

go back and look at who has been like your post over the last few pages

the post i was replying to btw

I would like to believe that the phrase describing Ukraine as 'a bunch of farmers' is in fact a tribute to 'Ukraine which has long history of agriculture and tone of the main consequences of this russian war is an increase in food price across the global'.

did not expect you to return like you taken a line of charlie ya egregious cunt

of course my level is wandering in at a late hour and multiple quoting one poster because i got sand in my arse

get to fuck

Back
Top Bottom