Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

I can remember illy winning the ashes in aus .this team is a team that will be remembered in history

It will be remembered, yes. I'm pleased for the chaps who've come in, too. Tremlett has been tremendous – I'm hoping for great things from him in the next couple of years. And Tim Bresnan has proved me wrong. Trundler no more, it seems!

It's a batsman's game, eh?

Australia bowled out for 98, a batsman comes in with his team already 60 ahead, scores a hundred and gets man of the match. ffs :rolleyes:

Who won this match?

"In the 2nd and 4th Tests, Australia have been resoundingly shit, historically inept" - Test Match Sofa on fine form summing up the series

I don't yet have the words to describe how proud I am of this England team

England has the best team by a mile.Our team(if one can call it that)has past its use by date.4 positives were Watson,Hussey,Haddin and Siddle.Bring in a heap of youth for the other spots.
Wishing you all a merry xmas and a happy new year,you bunch of pommy tossers:DGet fucked the lot of ye:D

:hmm:"its un-australian to be paying poms tributes":p

In Affectionate Remembrance
of

AUSTRALIAN CRICKET,
which died at the Melbourne Cricket Ground
on
29th DECEMBER 2010,
Deeply lamented by a large circle of sorrowing
friends and acquaintances

R.I.P.

N.B.—The body will be cremated and the
ashes taken to England

"Take me home Unted road"... "Giggs..Giggs will tear you apart again".. (to the tune of "love will tear us apart" by Joy Division!

So, one song which is adapted from John Denver and sung by sports fans all over Britain and one which is adapted from Joy Division and mentions Graeme Swann.

Sorry mate, fuck all to do with Manchester United, it's not all about you

So, one song which is adapted from John Denver and sung by sports fans all over Britain and one which is adapted from Joy Division and mentions Graeme Swann.

Sorry mate, fuck all to do with Manchester United, it's not all about you
I'm not having that.. both are well known songs but they are not chanted by "sports fans all over Britian".. they are chanted by Man UTD supporters

Back
Top Bottom