Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

Stop the obsession with declaring ffs
Well, I do declare...!!!

6a00d83451cbb069e201156f25539d970c-800wi

after which England figured him out and he failed to progress at all

Middlesex obligingly signed him as an overseas player during which he obligingly scored about 4 centuries (generally in lost causes) while someone from the England camp figured out his weak spot (i.e. the good ball).

All eleven wickets to fall so far have been to catches behind the wicket to swinging or seaming balls.

Ponting has one slip in place

I don't need to say much more do I?

Edit: obviously I meant all 12. Obviously

All eleven wickets to fall so far have been to catches behind the wicket to swinging or seaming balls.

Ponting has one slip in place

I don't need to say much more do I?

Edit: obviously I meant all 12. Obviously

aye his field placings are becoming more scutinised,but no one else speaks up in the team,its fucked

I'm currently enjoying this

A sample:

It should be a world-record crowd on Boxing Day. Ponting's team has proved it deserves the unadulterated support of every person in the country. England was massacred at its last Boxing Day appearance, overawed and frightened by the sheer volume of Australian support. Australian fans will give it to the English on Sunday. Weaknesses have been exposed. Personalities have been revealed. The MCG will eat them alive.

Read it all the way through, it's comedy gold

69 runs for 2 wickets. Honours even for the session, but two more sessions the same and the aussies will be 280 runs behind...

226-2 at lunch, rather exposes all the guff about the pitch, the conditions are very similar to yesterday.

Slow scoring but that's because this pitch requires patience from the batsmen if the fielding side are bowling halfway properly. We didn't need that yesterday because Australia bowled like utter drains

Back
Top Bottom