Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

currently listening to TMS

skyplayer isnt working for me
justin tv isnt playing ball either (boom tish)

can someone pm me with alternatives please?

I'm not sure I like the way the director keeps choosing that side on view of KP, legs akimbo and flexing his thighs. It's making me uncomfortable

I thought so

I realise that Mr Lunch is trying to distract from how appalling Australia's top order are by bigging up England's bowling (which was indeed very good) but I fear he is overegging the pudding to an unrealistic extent there. Keep it believable please.

Australia have forgotten to pick a spinner, a classic error. Sadly they've also forgotten to pick an opener and a number six batsman.

We have a good spinner,one S Smith.He just hasn't shown it in the world area.He has done well in sheffied shield and deserves a good crack.I am sure he will be part of a much needed rebuild when this series finishes.Openers(Hughes) aren't an easy pick when you are trying to bring stability to your side.He had the scores in the state comp to open the batting when a position became available for the national team.He has to be given some leeway as he was chucked in at the deep end.1 good innings and he will be away,confidence is a good thing to have and display.After this nightmare finishes i think we will have a much needed broom thru the place.I think Watson,Hussey and Haddin are the only certs in the batting lineup

We have a good spinner,one S Smith.He just hasn't shown it in the world area.He has done well in sheffied shield and deserves a good crack.I am sure he will be part of a much needed rebuild when this series finishes.Openers(Hughes) aren't an easy pick when you are trying to bring stability to your side.He had the scores in the state comp to open the batting when a position became available for the national team.He has to be given some leeway as he was chucked in at the deep end.1 good innings and he will be away,confidence is a good thing to have and display.After this nightmare finishes i think we will have a much needed broom thru the place.I think Watson,Hussey and Haddin are the only certs in the batting lineup
Hughes cannot bat - he can whack the ball if bowled bad. He cannot bat.

Back
Top Bottom