Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

Well they're describing a completely different Test match then, get some pictures

Twatto's referral there was idiotic the self interested moron

Nearly there. Get 'em out for 300 give or take and there's an interesting couple of days in prospect.

well, maybe. Johnson out for naff all so he'll bowl shit and need a few more weeks of therapy.

Finn's on the verge of a fiverfer when he's bowled short garbage all day, esp to Hussey. Brainless shit

Tremlett gets five - 391 to win. As in Brisbane, two decent scores and fuck all from the rest of the Australian order.

We have time to spare. We have the batsmen. The pitch is possibly going a bit up and down but generally OK. They have a load of shit bowlers and a headcase who's capable of anything.

We'll lose. But we could just do it.

I was watching alistair cook batting and the concentration in his face was very intense .We need to get our heads down and not play silly shots .It is a big ask but it can be done

That was coming, Johnson's bowling well, even to the left hander. Strauss couldn't resist nibbling but Johnson not really giving him many he could safely leave either.

This camera zoom thing whenever a ball is bowled is monstrously irritating. Whenever there's an edge you can't see where it's gone. Sort it the fuck out Channel 9

Oh god it just gets worse. Colly's out to the last ball of the day :( :(

Aus should take the extra half hour and put us out of our misery.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the damn nightwatchman supposed to take the strike????

Must. Kill. Anderson.

Back
Top Bottom