Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

Australian zipper nazis

x2_38e1e9e

Glad i bet on the draw.Not often England will head into second test 0-0.We usually beat you in the first test in Brisbane,well done to Strauss and co.The thing that really gives me the shits this year is the second test starts here in Adelaide on Friday,but i have to fly out of here on Thursday for two weeks of work commitments.Really bad planning on the contractors part.:mad:

The bastards! I'm trying to get as much in as I can, sleeping early then waking up at half one and catching an hour or two.

It could all go pear-shaped on day 5 of course, but it's looking good for England. There is nothing to fear of the Aus bowlers. I think Siddle is a great trier, but if he's your best bowler, you're in trouble. How long do Aus persevere with Johnson? Is Doherty really as innocuous as he looks?

I predict that Jimmy A will run through the Australians at least once this series. I can't see an Australian doing the same to England.

It could all go pear-shaped on day 5 of course, but it's looking good for England. There is nothing to fear of the Aus bowlers. I think Siddle is a great trier, but if he's your best bowler, you're in trouble. How long do Aus persevere with Johnson? Is Doherty really as innocuous as he looks?

I predict that Jimmy A will run through the Australians at least once this series. I can't see an Australian doing the same to England.

to win Test matches you have to have an attack capable of taking 20 wickets.I would swop Johnson for Bollinger and Doherty for Smith(leg spinner/allrounder).Give North his last chance and see what happens then.England have our measure at the moment

Yep, the team with the best bowlers normally wins, the exception being Pakistan recently, whose batting has been so inept that no bowler could save them.

Swann needs to start firing for England. And Collingwood probably won't get a single wicket all series. Other than that, I'm pleased with the performance of the seamers. They bowled well with no luck.

Bollinger has to come back for Aus, I would have thought, in place of Hifenhaus or Johnson. I'm not quite sure why he isn't playing in this one. I wonder if they were wary of two left-handers scuffing up the pitch for Swann?

to win Test matches you have to have an attack capable of taking 20 wickets.I would swop Johnson for Bollinger and Doherty for Smith(leg spinner/allrounder).Give North his last chance and see what happens then.England have our measure at the moment

Whats happened to all the positivity from day 3?

eh eh eh? aussies aussies aussies eh eh eh?

Whats happened to all the positivity from day 3?

eh eh eh? aussies aussies aussies eh eh eh?
ha ha ha,i am aaaannd always will be a proud aussie but i had my money on a draw;)head before the heart when it comes to my brass:cool:
$50 at $3.85 =@192.50au on day 1.Could have got it at $6.00 on day 2:rolleyes:

my friend who's there has tweeted me saying we should claim the gabba as an english colony as there's no aussies there to put up a fight

did you just hear that elsewhere? my brother tweeted pretty much that exact line a couple of minutes ago to test match sofa :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom