Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

I want this t-shirt:

493287077v2_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

and now the German has forgotten how to bowl entirely

that's ridiculous, he dead balled it. Should have been no ball or wide

You know, I can remember when we retained the Ashes in 1986 (it was Boxing day I think and I was drunk as a skunk) but I don't think we had them ground down like we do now.

And my god, I was a much more assiduous cricket fan than I am these days (life having got on top of me)

it's fucking great :D

Yeah and the last Test of that series was arguably the start of Australia's long reign of terror

does that mean we have to start panicking? i can see that they will definitely be thinking hard about what they need to do - perhaps they should get Boycott to advise them? He's got LOTS of ideas :D

does that mean we have to start panicking? i can see that they will definitely be thinking hard about what they need to do - perhaps they should get Boycott to advise them? He's got LOTS of ideas :D

no panic - the Sydney Test in 1987 we lost by miles, that was my point really. I'm not sure we're in much danger here :D

As the ball came in Prior seemed to be pissing himself laughing - Twatto had turned and trotted off down the pitch completely oblivious to where the ball was :D

Back
Top Bottom