Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

Khawaja looking calm and competent again. Let him get a fifty as his mum's there.

I really like the look of him. Seems to have bags of time to play in, proper batting. Contrast to most of their top order, Twatto included, one day slogger that he is

Yep, was just thinking he's he only one appears t realise they need to be out there a long, long time to avoid defeat. Clarke flashing away will go sooner rather than later

The complete inability of the Australians to bat time in this series has been striking. I think the last decade and more of scoring at 4+ runs an over (when they had the players to pursue that all out aggression tactic) have robbed them of the ability to play any other way

I reckon it,s down to cook's ball shining.David lloyd just mentioned it on sky that he's the ball shiner

apparently they did tests to see which player had the least sweaty hands, so they could designate them as the ball shiner and keep the ball in the best possible condition

Great day. If anyone has a day off work then following Saf v India would be a good shout - India chasing 340 to win, Saf need 10 wickets. Starts at 8am

Back
Top Bottom