Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

Meanwhile this thread will discuss what exactly? Dog behaviour? Urination habits?
How about the invasive media attention? The way everyone, me included in that is drawn into a case like this for whatever reasons

We could also talk about how this impacts women everywhere going about there normal days wondering what the fuck was it, could it be me

How about the invasive media attention? The way everyone, me included in that is drawn into a case like this for whatever reasons

We could also talk about how this impacts women everywhere going about there normal days wondering what the fuck was it, could it be me
It's certainly the most peculiar case, and an object lesson in the lancs police being utterly unsuited to investigate anything but the most obvious crime - and I don't think they could be relied upon not to fuck that up. Their negligence - not to say incompetence - might have prevented this mystery being solved at all

It's certainly the most peculiar case, and an object lesson in the lancs police being utterly unsuited to investigate anything but the most obvious crime - and I don't think they could be relied upon not to fuck that up. Their negligence - not to say incompetence - might have prevented this mystery being solved at all
That may well be the case. I was just considering the best outcome if she sadly isn't alive and well somehere is that she drowned. How terrible if this is foul play :(

I think her partner likely has the right of it, someone in the village knowing what's happened. Much more likely than some passing abducter
Fucking A. Not seen what he's said to be fair, I consume minimal news to get by and skim wierd threads like this to see what you lot think!

And again, let's hope it's someone she knows... best case scenario if it is foul play. So grim

I think it's pretty safe to rule out the she's in the river theory. Posters have made the point of bodies being found miles away but how many of those were the subject of river search on the same day they went missing?

I don't want to speculate any further but having watched the C5 documentary you can totally rule out her partner having any involvement imo. I just hope she turns up safe and well. Her family and friends must be going through absolute agony right now 😟

I work at home quite frequently and some of my colleagues are very aware of my movements. That's the main reason I don't answer their calls between 9 and 10 am. I've always needed two coffees and two Tom-Tits before I can totally shine at work.
If they get my answerphone without the obligatory "I'll call you shortly" text they know I'm having a dunp.
I was the same at school. I always went for a poo before break when the half box of Izal ran always out. :oops:

I work at home quite frequently and some of my colleagues are very aware of my movements. That's the main reason I don't answer their calls between 9 and 10 am. I've always needed two coffees and two Tom-Tits before I can totally shine at work.
If they get my answerphone without the obligatory "I'll call you shortly" text they know I'm having a dunp.
I was the same at school. I always went for a poo before break when the half box of Izal ran always out. :oops:
I was very aware of a colleagues movements once because they were taking a tablet that made them shit out their body fat, every morning as soon as we all arrived at work in a small office with the toilet close by, they became known as Badgers for a short while becauee it smelt like a dead badger had crawled out their arse

Last edited:
If this were Morse then the police would all be Johnsons*

*as in DCI Martin Johnson career plod who refused to acknowledge other theories.
It is basic investigation technique to keep all lines of enquiry open. If you are managing an investigation it is pretty demotivating to staff to tell them you have already set on one answer.

My original explanation for their approach was that they were trying to smoke out any narcissistic abductor/ killer by making him think a murder hadn't been recognised as such and he was not obtaining the notoriety his psychological profile suggested he craved. Unfortunately the other option is becoming more likely- they haven't got a clue what they are doing and have reverted to solving a crime by denying one took place in the first place.

Where Nicola Bulley police went wrong, by a top murder detective | Ne… sticks the proverbial knife into Lancashire's finest quite well. I can't fathom their approach unless it is explained by sheer being completely out of their depth.
I'm pretty cynical about the police these days, but given the speed and resources they've shown in this case, like kenny g I thought the police had some kind of idea about what they were doing and had info they wouldn't make public that otherwise explained why they were set on the drowning theory.

Now I'm wondering if they really are just as clueless as they appear to be.

The partner has said that he thinks someone local is involved in Nicola's disappearance.
Maybe the police are quietly trying to flush that person out?

Back
Top Bottom