Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Murder of Lyra McKee in Londonderry, Apr 18, 2019

_106768291_graffiti2.jpg

New graffiti has appeared in Creggan with a clear message to the quislings and touts.
Given the shit execution and height from the ground I presume the ‘brave soldiers of Ireland’ behind this sent an eight year old out to paint it while they hid behind the sofa at home?

Afaics McKee was of the community the new ira and saoradh are trying to represent. She wasn't a hack from the mail or sun or times. When people like Anthony McIntyre and Eamonn McCann weigh in as they have perhaps it's time for those groups to at least consider internally how they move forward, and tbh it's not a really good look to not add tragic, sad, regretable to 'accidental death'. Every incident like this strengthens the hands of sinn féin and weakens all the forces of republicanism who see sinn féin as enforcing british rule in the north. I hope that in any future operations the new ira are rather more cautious about their methods.

She was not from Creggan nor was she from a Republican community in Belfast. You're right. She wasn't a hack. She was an activist-journalist who was open in her opposition to those resisting British rule in Ireland.

I agree it's a PR disaster.

The group behind this killing has made it quite clear it was accidental. Really journalists should stop mucking around in conflict zones looking for a payday.
So you only want publicity on your terms?
Maybe you lot should take a holiday to the states and get some target practice in. Or aren't terrorists welcome there anymore ?

She was not from Creggan nor was she from a Republican community in Belfast. You're right. She wasn't a hack. She was an activist-journalist who was open in her opposition to those resisting British rule in Ireland.

I agree it's a PR disaster.
When it's a pr disaster don't make it worse by blackening her post mortem. Tbh we wouldn't be having this exchange if a cop had been injured or killed or if the shots had flown over everyone's heads. It's a great sadness to be having this exchange at all.

Just speaking facts. I don't rate journalists that go into conflict zones with an agenda. Vultures.
Yeh and then the nira go and boost the hacks' agenda :facepalm: journalists shouldn't be killed not because they're grand people, they shouldn't be killed on purpose or accidentally not least because it retards the efforts of groups like the nira. All the surviving journalists take it rather as an attack on them all, whether right or wrong, and write about it. It is in the nira's interests not to go round topping journalists regardless of what you think of them.

Another piece put up in the Creggan. Letting would-be informers know pest control isn't far away.

155020551-bc7f5764-5dcb-4b68-aa38-a7fc06c6748b.jpg

On another signpost the message is clear "RUC Informers: They will forget about you, we won't. IRA". And how true that is. British informers have in many cases been discarded by the security services they so eagerly assisted. One such case saw a rat found rotting away dead in a dingy bedsit in some English town a few years ago.

155031028-95f60a4e-2ac1-47cd-97e9-e798be2a2a68.jpg

Says it all really. You want good, decent men and women locked up in English dungeons.
No I don’t.

Actually i’ve Been trolled haven’t I?

Good job, I should have realised from the user name, post count and extream fuckwittery.

No I don’t.

Actually i’ve Been trolled haven’t I?

Good job, I should have realised from the user name and post count.

Whatever makes you feel better. The fact that you think this killing was intentional says it all. Like the rest who have jumped on this bandwagon, you really couldn't care two figs about the girl, instead, you are using this death for an agenda. Wishing for Republicans to be jailed in hellholes controlled by MI5 where Gulf states even pop over to learn how to do things says it all about your position.

Whatever makes you feel better. The fact that you think this killing was intentional says it all. Like the rest who have jumped on this bandwagon, you really couldn't care two figs about the girl, instead, you are using this death for an agenda. Wishing for Republicans to be jailed in hellholes controlled by MI5 where Gulf states even pop over to learn how to do things says it all about your position.
You are over doing it now. No one could actually be that fucking stupid. But I bit. Good bantz, if in bad taste, whoever you really are .

flyingcunt your "brave soldiers" fired a handgun at police who
weren't using lethal force
there were bystanders about
at a range, they had no hope of deliberately hitting anything they were aiming at.
It was reckless showboating and they committed murder because they were too fucking stupid to use blanks which would have exactly the same effect police body armor would stop a 9mm easily at that range even if you could hit them which you couldn't. it's not an accident because your "brave warriors" took a live firearm to a riot and deliberately shot live rounds in general direction of police. Nobody would be impressed if your yob had killed a copper.
This shit didn't achieve anything during the troubles being part of a crap reenactment society isn't going to do any better with fewer guns no popular support back in the day people wouldn't have dared deface a "pow" billboard your" glorious emerald warriors" can't even intimidate women with paint off the streets

Back
Top Bottom