Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Leeds uprising 18/7/24

You don't need to read him because you believe the same racist and classist tropes
I really don’t. Take your blinkers off. You’re allowed to criticise people’s behaviour who aren’t white British and still not be a big racist.
We’ve had it established on here that the chances of their kids being taken away for anything undeserving are tiny and then we have all the videos of rioting and then the call from various Romani groups to give the kids back. Fairly easy to follow you just refuse to level any criticism because of who they are. You’re the one with the bias.

I really don’t. Take your blinkers off. You’re allowed to criticise people’s behaviour who aren’t white British and still not be a big racist.
We’ve had it established on here that the chances of their kids being taken away for anything undeserving are tiny and then we have all the videos of rioting and then the call from various Romani groups to give the kids back. Fairly easy to follow you just refuse to level any criticism because of who they are. You’re the one with the bias.

Also, the one who instinctively assumes that anyone who sets fire to buses must be on the side of the angels, hence the absolutely fucking ridiculous thread title.

That's still weird to refer to India as "the" subcontinent, and still doesn't really make sense, a riot in Leeds over (apparently) a child protection dispute is the politics of India? Genuinely not getting what his angle is here.
What the Frog Lord's angle has always been, stir up shit.

Nobody on here has established anything of the sort.

What we did see in the Channel Four coverage was a video recording of children resisting adults who were forcibly removing them from their homes. Police and social services would not treat white middkeckass kids like that.

Last edited:
That's still weird to refer to India as "the" subcontinent, and still doesn't really make sense, a riot in Leeds over (apparently) a child protection dispute is the politics of India? Genuinely not getting what his angle is here.

Subcontinent is the dog-whistle he uses for scum, which is what he thinks brown immigrants are.

What we did see in the Channel Four coverage was a video recording of children resisting adults who were forcibly removing them from their homes. Police and social services would not treat white middkeckass kids like that.

Well if you’re not even going to read the thread I won’t bother continuing. Going round in circles. But if people tag me slagging me off it only seems fair to state my case.

Children resisting being taken into care, doesn't mean they are not being abused.

Given how shit the "care" system is I'd be very hesitant to say it's better for them, but in principle it could be.

Children resisting being taken into care, doesn't mean they are not being abused.

Given how shit the "care" system is I'd be very hesitant to say it's better for them, but in principle it could be.
My experience of the misnomer that is 'care' is that it was like going from the frying pan into the fire. It certainly wasn't a safe or caring place for any of the damaged and traumatised children that passed through that system (although not all passed through it), at least two of my peers, kids I knew and had lived with, died while in 'care'.

Tice has been stirring as well with nonsense like this;
IMG_3625.jpeg
Of course, as we all know, the opposite is true. The riots would still be going on if they’d have done that.
I’m sure Tice knows this too.

Back
Top Bottom