Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Food Shortages

Got the last can of dog food and the last six pack of blackcurrent and vodka.

The dog food keeps running out in our town.
Did ask when the next shipment would be in and was told that the warehouse is back ordered.

A lot of stuff was out of stock when I started lining up my shopping delivery for next week :hmm:

No tofu... Not sure how we'll manage

Boris obviously doesn't know what he is doing. 'Higher wages' isn't true. No one's getting higher wages if you are talking as a country. It's lower. Fucking con-merchant.

You know why all the tofu is gone don't you? Coz it's tofucking nice.

My local Nisa has plenty because for whatever reason they only sell the XL packs an it's tofucking expensive. I'm now glued to the Gander app (brilliant idea in theory - I'm reserving judgement) for the chance of a cheap stirfry.

Boris obviously doesn't know what he is doing. 'Higher wages' isn't true. No one's getting higher wages if you are talking as a country. It's lower. Fucking con-merchant.
He knows exactly what he's doing. He's bullshitting, and there's a lot of polling to suggest he is good at it. Wages are technically rising. Maybe not for everyone and maybe not in real terms, but if we judge him on whether wages are rising or not, they are. Which is why he's been on the telly telling us to forget about everything except wages.

He knows exactly what he's doing. He's bullshitting, and there's a lot of polling to suggest he is good at it. Wages are technically rising. Maybe not for everyone and maybe not in real terms, but if we judge him on whether wages are rising or not, they are. Which is why he's been on the telly telling us to forget about everything except wages.
I'm beginning to think he's not all he's cracked up to be, you know. I wish I'd never voted for him now.

Rising wages will never be able to catch up with rising energy, food and housing costs. They still haven't even caught up to what they should have been in the first place. :(

I see the DM is talking about food shortages, whipping up a frenzy, so expect all shelves to be empty by the end of the day.

Yes, recent rises were mainly due to people coming off 80% furlough back to earning a full wage, so it’s preposterous that this has been used as the basis of the rising wages claim. Wages aren’t keeping up with the cost of living, just wait until gas prices work through the system.

Yes, recent rises were mainly due to people coming off 80% furlough back to earning a full wage, so it’s preposterous that this has been used as the basis of the rising wages claim. Wages aren’t keeping up with the cost of living, just wait until gas prices work through the system.
Gpwm

Back
Top Bottom