Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK employers struggle with worst labour shortage since 1997

You are a bully.
Summing up someone’s worth in some shitty forum. For the gratification of your peers. Bully.
And specifically to dehumanise them by calling them some trope name (I’m not called Dan). You are a bully.
You need to take a look at yourself, you aren’t as tolerant as you’d like to think.
You are a bully.

If you hate these forums so much, why not leave, Dan?

You can’t see the difference between “a whole community being against someone” vs “someone expressing their own opinion”?
If the whole community is against you, do you not wonder why ? it seems like you come here, not wanting to be part of the community and wanting to stir things up, imagine if I came into your local and deliberately tried to upset everyone every couple of weeks with my opinions, id be fucked out the door or worse.

This is what you are doing

If the whole community is against you, do you not wonder why ? it seems like you come here, not wanting to be part of the community and wanting to stir things up, imagine if I came into your local and deliberately tried to upset everyone every couple of weeks with my opinions, id be fucked out the door or worse.

This is what you are doing
I know what you’re saying and I do agree. But sometimes you can’t just follow. Sometimes the crowd seem to clap themselves all the time. Relentlessly. Despite the argument. I think it’s tribal.

This thread is going well. Let's talk about beggars. Why are there still so many beggars in Brixton? They ought to be waiters. Especially the ones on their knees. They could have trays on their heads. I think they're all one family of professional beggars from Albania or Romanyania. There've been a good deal fewer pigeons in Brixton since they arrived.

You are a bully.
Summing up someone’s worth in some shitty forum. For the gratification of your peers. Bully.
And specifically to dehumanise them by calling them some trope name (I’m not called Dan). You are a bully.
You need to take a look at yourself, you aren’t as tolerant as you’d like to think.
You are a bully.
Oh, I know there are limits to my tolerance. It takes quite a while to get there, but you're WELL outside them...

Back
Top Bottom