Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK employers struggle with worst labour shortage since 1997

No, we despise people who believe that if only the poor were more ambitious they'd be rich.

You've now got nearly double the posts of the next highest poster on the thread and you contributed fuck all.

You called me a lying cunt. Show me my lies.

Actually you didn’t. Apologies. Krtek did.

You're fucking joking, right?

Your whole shtick here is wall to wall bullshit, taking offense at the word "cunt" because it offends the ladies, except when you've used it, of course.

Having a go at those who happen to be poor and then pretending you haven't.

Explain? I’m defending myself against a whole forum

Yes, 50 thousand of urban's finest are laying siege to your buffoonery right now.

CUNT.

No, we despise people who believe that if only the poor were more ambitious they'd be rich.

You've now got nearly double the posts of the next highest poster on the thread and you contributed fuck all.
1. Only the most ambitious poor people get rich, because the system is weighted against them.

Is not the same as:

2: Poor people aren’t ambitious.

You silly sod.

Your whole shtick here is wall to wall bullshit, taking offense at the word "cunt" because it offends the ladies, except when you've used it, of course.

Having a go at those who happen to be poor and then pretending you haven't.

Yes, 50 thousand of urban's finest are laying siege to your buffoonery right now.

CUNT.
50,000? I don’t think so.

1. Only the most ambitious poor people get rich, because the system is weighted against them.

Is not the same as:

2: Poor people aren’t ambitious.

You silly sod.

1. That's not what you said. Tell us what you said again.

2. You've avoided the question. How many of those 2.8 billion people living on less than $2/day become rich? And ALL of those who don't just aren't ambitious enough? Do you really not see how stupid that is?

1. That's not what you said. Tell us what you said again.

2. You've avoided the question. How many of those 2.8 billion people living on less than $2/day become rich? And ALL of those who don't just aren't ambitious enough? Do you really not see how stupid that is?
“I’m saying those poor people who drag themselves out of poverty do so because they have an unwavering ambition to escape their poverty despite their so-called societal limitations.”

Look back at what I said. Not everyone can be rich. Not everyone wants to be rich.
But there is always the opportunity to become rich if you want it enough. Most don’t.

Call me a
“I’m saying those poor people who drag themselves out of poverty do so because they have an unwavering ambition to escape their poverty despite their so-called societal limitations.”

Look back at what I said. Not everyone can be rich. Not everyone wants to be rich.
But there is always the opportunity to become rich if you want it enough. Most don’t.

Always ? :D
:D

"The most ambitious poor people become rich people" is what you said. You're furiously backpeddling because your statement - the one people are taking issue with - is shit.

How many of those 2.8 billion poor people have become rich? Answer that before I respond again. Otherwise fuck off :)

"The most ambitious poor people become rich people" is what you said. You're furiously backpeddling because your statement - the one people are taking issue with - is shit.

How many of those 2.8 billion poor people have become rich? Answer that before I respond again. Otherwise fuck off :)

You’re the one who thinks everyone ought to be rich, mate, not me.

In your world, everyone deserves to be a billionaire and doesn’t have to worry about anything.

Until you realise that when everyone is a billionaire, the world will be run by trillionaires.

Money is not the answer, mate.

It’s not bollocks though, Mr. Sheds.

Like it or not, ambition is a real thing. But what people strive for is an individual choice.

Some people want a comfier settee, some people want a better job, some people want to be rich, and some people just want something to eat.

Not everyone wants the responsibility of a highly paid but highly stressful career.

Not everyone wants to be rich.

You’re the one moving the goalposts by supposing everyone wants what you want.
Most people who have highly responsible jobs would like to be paid a liveable wage.

Earning lots of money isn't a sign of your ambition, responsibility, contribution to society, or an indicator of your effort.

Most people who have highly responsible jobs would like to be paid a liveable wage.

Earning lots of money isn't a sign of your ambition, responsibility, contribution to society, or an indicator of your effort.
Everyone wants to be paid a liveable wage, or else what’s the point?

But people do have the choice where to work. Opportunities might be limited, so they might have to choose somewhere else.

Wants. Choose. Choice. Whinge, whah, woo.

I understand getting your dream billionaire job is hard, but getting a realistic job in this country is easier than it has ever been.

Get a job and help out the elders you selfish bastards.

Everyone wants to be paid a liveable wage, or else what’s the point?

But people do have the choice where to work. Opportunities might be limited, so they might have to choose somewhere else.

Wants. Choose. Choice. Whinge, whah, woo.

I understand getting your dream billionaire job is hard, but getting a realistic job in this country is easier than it has ever been.

Get a job and help out the elders you selfish bastards.
Ironically the people helping out the elders are the ones not being paid a liveable wage and with shit work conditions to boot.

I reported this post, for what it’s worth. I suppose your longevity and seniority will prevail.

The funny thing is, you all argue about the class system, but this forum is like your own little class microcosm where you get to call people cunts and ban people for not agreeing with you
People get banned for being cunts about how they disagree with people, not for the disagreement itself. Though I'm not surprised that you've chosen to interpret it as the latter :hmm:

I thought we'd agreed to ignore the troll two pages ago? Instead we have more and more screenfuls of shit becausse people can't resist slagging him off. Please, please, pretty please, just stop and get back on topic.

I thought we'd agreed to ignore the troll two pages ago? Instead we have more and more screenfuls of shit becausse people can't resist slagging him off. Please, please, pretty please, just stop and get back on topic.
Yeh apologies from here but then it stays round for ages fucking up threads with inane comments that nobody responds to - at least if it's challenged it will eventually get banned.

Back
Top Bottom