Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you wear a mask?. 23/09

• Yes

Votes: 84 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 10.6%

• Total voters
I can't completely stop the glasses fogging because I have a stupid bony nose and no mask will ever actually not leave a small gap. Got told off loads on here for not liking masks. But my health reasons for disliking them were genuine, and they're also the main reason I'm still wearing one a lot of the time.
We had a box of some plastic face things that went under a normal mask that worked pretty well with glasses, \I cant find the things on google now, but they worked. Basically a plastic cage ting that went under the mask and kept it away from your face

It transformed the supermarket shop.

We had a box of some plastic face things that went under a normal mask that worked pretty well with glasses, \I cant find the things on google now, but they worked. Basically a plastic cage ting that went under the mask and kept it away from your face

It transformed the supermarket shop.

Still depends on your face shape though - what works for you might not work for me.

The silicone ones are very flexible and squishy, and work with my impossible nose bridge. Worth a try.

The ones I looked at were quite difficult to put on. I do have additional issues in that I can't lift my arms well, so putting a mask on is difficult enough - have to bend my head right down or prop my arm up on something. Fitting something extra underneath would be basically impossible.

The ones I looked at were quite difficult to put on. I do have additional issues in that I can't lift my arms well, so putting a mask on is difficult enough - have to bend my head right down or prop my arm up on something. Fitting something extra underneath would be basically impossible.
Sorry to hear that. I put the silicone bridge into the mask, then put the mask on, tipping my head so it won't fall out. Might not work for you. It's miserable getting steamed up glasses so you have my sympathy.

With glasses I use this kind of mask:

3m-aura-9320-partikelmaske-packshot__62802.1588095435.jpg

Nose clip gives better fit, no misting, more protection. Plus bonus of protecting yourself.

Yes: in shops, at work, at the bar, in the queue at the caf, and would on public transport were I using it.

Back
Top Bottom