• Yes

Votes: 115 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Exempted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes.
I’ve got some ffp2’s in a range of colours, and finally got a couple of ffp3’s. One of the latter even has a good seal across the nose with a piece of foam on the inside. Will be trying that out on a cross country train soon.
Still wearing handmade cloth ones (4 layer).
Planning to make another batch of those soon as had some requests.

I have sat indoors with no mask on, drinking tea chatting smoking etc in friends’ abodes a couple of times, windows and doors open. Took my mask off to eat and drink in a cafe as part of some support work last week.
Other than that, still wearing a mask in any indoor space that isn’t my home, plus some outdoors when crowded.

Just poured a cup of tea into the mask I'd apparently forgotten to take off when I got home two hours ago :facepalm:
Not quite the same, but I remember years ago spending ages unpeeling my sweaty af pvc kecks down after raving in them for hours, dying for a piss. Finally got them down to my knees, squatted, and ahhh the relief. Til I remembered I still had my knickers on :mad: :facepalm: Had to spend another fucking aaaage taking it all fucking off so I could remove the pissy knickers (which I then found in my jacket pocket months later, at the bar in the pub... 'ooo what's this in my pocket?' :oops:

Not quite the same, but I remember years ago spending ages unpeeling my sweaty af pvc kecks down after raving in them for hours, dying for a piss. Finally got them down to my knees, squatted, and ahhh the relief. Til I remembered I still had my knickers on :mad: :facepalm: Had to spend another fucking aaaage taking it all fucking off so I could remove the pissy knickers (which I then found in my jacket pocket months later, at the bar in the pub... 'ooo what's this in my pocket?' :oops:
I did that in reverse (and without actually pissing myself :D) after a far-too-early gym session the other morning. Shorts up, why doesn't this feel right, oh my pants are still down round my knees :facepalm:

Still do.

Working in a busy shopping centre last Thursday I got one of my staff to count the mask/maskless people who walked past for 2 hours.

4%

It's very different then dependant on where you are...here in Northampton mask wearers are very much the minority

Yeah, most places - went with son to Southend and we visited aquarium on Friday. The two of us and one grandpa were the only people there, which was quite busy, wearing masks. Similar in shops. Always wear on public transport - really variable how many wearing on the tube - 50-70% I'd say - and it's supposed to be mandatory.

It occurred to me I've just been assuming that all KN95s which are highly rated on Amazon are legitimate. Has anyone seen any testing of this?

Pretty strict about it, but did pop into Aldi without one for five minutes the other day as I’d left it behind and was nowhere near home. Although I posed zero risk to anyone, having just had Covid three weeks before, I still felt like a cunt and hated the idea that I might be making other people nervous or uncomfortable. Wasn’t particularly busy and quite a few others maskless.

Yeah, most places - went with son to Southend and we visited aquarium on Friday. The two of us and one grandpa were the only people there, which was quite busy, wearing masks. Similar in shops. Always wear on public transport - really variable how many wearing on the tube - 50-70% I'd say - and it's supposed to be mandatory.
By definition anything that's not being enforced is not really mandatory

Haven't stopped, but have noticed I am getting sloppier at it, had to walk back to the car to grab one at the supermarket the other day when I noticed other people wearing one.

Waiting for announcements about masks at work tomorrow. Can’t imagine it’ll be forced now as we have open doors and no track and trace any more. Hope at least more staff will get back on the masks

Well the first day back to masks in the supermarket where i work and would say mask wearing was about 50/50......we are not commenting as the last time we experienced daily shouting and abuse and to be frank we're not going through all that again, we're not the police. One man did have a go because people were coming in and shopping without masks but we politely pointed out to him that (as i said) we're not the the police.

My local supermarket has been ~80% masked up all the way through, it’s the smaller shops round here that saw mostly unmasked folk, will have a look next time an in town to see if that’s changed at all now…

My local supermarket has been ~80% masked up all the way through, it’s the smaller shops round here that saw mostly unmasked folk, will have a look next time an in town to see if that’s changed at all now…
It must really depend on where you are....mask wearing had really dropped to a small minority here up to this point.

Mask wearing noticeably gone up around here the last few days, from maybe 20% to 80% as a SWAG, but still quite a number not bothering and there's no sign of any more enforcement by shops at all. Not even notices/signs which would be easy. Big supermarket near me (Asda) doesn't seem to care tbh, staff not mostly bothered for months.

Back
Top Bottom