Do you wear a mask?. 23/09

• Yes

Votes: 84 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 10.6%

• Total voters
shopping centres always and any shop with tons of people in them

have gotten a little slack, why popping into a corner shop i know well

also at work during the whole pandemic when people were working from home we all had to wear whilst away from our desk,
since most are back in the office now and have had more that 4 people walk in with coughs, colds and one motherf**ker with what appear to be the flu

most including myself have relented

Last edited:
Always in shops - have done since early April 2020, sometimes when the pavements are too crowded for comfort - and I hold my breath and turn my head away from people..

Yes anywhere public and inside. Quite a few other people in my Sainsburys do as well, say probably 60%.

I also do on office days though absolutely no one else does anymore.

As mentioned elsewhere, I wear a mask when I'm inside a building that isn't my home.
& on public transport, and when in outdoor spaces which are busy.

It's illogical to not keep it on when meeting with friends outdoors, if we're chatting at length whilst sat closer than 2 metres or so apart, but on this measure I've relented in the past 6 months or so.

Yes, in shops, sometimes in other public spaces and haven't at work although have out on site when required.

I feel i'm in the minority in shops locally of late, but i'm not arsed what other people choose to do or not do tbh and will carry on wearing a mask as its bound to become mandatory again at some point.

Mostly, Yes.
Double jabbed, but eligible for the booster ...
Still working mostly from home and taking other precautions.
Generally I do wear a good quality [FFP2 NR] mask when Indoors and not at home.
Also outside if the place is crowded (or no breeze) and I try to stay upwind if sitting anywhere for a chat.
If walking I often hold my breath / turn my head away if I get into a "pinch point" situation.
Don't use Public Transport, but if I did, I would mask up.

Yes. In shops, public transport, cabs.

Haven’t been into the office since May, but the (stupid) policy there is don’t wear sitting at desk - do wear when moving around office

I often don't bother in supermarkets as it's not actually effective unless most people are doing it. I'm sort of slack on the train too even though I always have them on me. I did wear one at the opticians while having glasses fitted but that involved someone adjusting glasses on my face.

Yup, almost everywhere, including outside (again, as mentioned previously, this is partly just because I can't be bothered taking it on and off).

I still wear a mask in shops and on public transport (though I mostly walk to and from work).

I don't go to pubs or restaurants (hardly ever did pre covid) but would wear a mask if I did.

I don't wear a mask at work, either sharing a vehicle with other members of a small team, or in a mess room with a larger team, although to be honest I probably should.

I'm going to a funeral tomorrow, and will wear a mask throughout, except when I have to make a short speech as part of the ceremony.

And if I go into any other confined space with other people I don't regularly mix with I offer to wear a mask if they want me to.

I wear mine in shops, twice a day normally, at work I keep one under my chin and if I am going to be close to anyone I put it on. I have noticed that people at work are not really wearing theirs now which I hope won't turn out to be a mistake. I am going to keep at it based on 1) that I don't want to give it to anyone else and 2) because of the little amount of protection it might afford me. Don't want Delta!

Back
Top Bottom