Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'Conspiraloons' in the ascendancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the smug establishment whores on here should read the Michael Mansfield book. I haven't got round to that chapter yet but i will back to argue with you all when i do!!

I think the smug establishment whores on here should read the Michael Mansfield book. I haven't got round to that chapter yet but i will back to argue with you all when i do!!

So, you are absolutely 100% convinced that it wasn't an accident and you bring Mansfield's name up to support your theory, the same Mansfield that said, "I found it difficult simply to accept that what happened in the Alma Tunnel in Paris was ‘just one of those tragic things’. Of course it might have been..." :facepalm:

Well having just read the blurb on 'Radical Lawyer', there's not a lot in there that's about to rock any establishment...

So, you are absolutely 100% convinced that it wasn't an accident and you bring Mansfield's name up to support your theory, the same Mansfield that said, "I found it difficult simply to accept that what happened in the Alma Tunnel in Paris was ‘just one of those tragic things’. Of course it might have been..." :facepalm:

anythings possible , but the reason i think it was PROBABLY an accident is there's so much suspicious stuff going around (NOT from conspiracy websites , i haven't even seen em)

Well having just read the blurb on 'Radical Lawyer', there's not a lot in there that's about to rock any establishment...

not ROCK the establishment, as many of those things are common knowledge by now, but he certainly stuck his neck out, i mean would YOU represent in court someone whose son was widely thought (outside Urban at least) to have been murdered by one of the the most powerful organisations in the world?

anythings possible , but the reason i think it was PROBABLY an accident is there's so much suspicious stuff going around (NOT from conspiracy websites , i haven't even seen em)

So, you agree it probably was an accident.

WTF are you banging on about then?

not ROCK the establishment, as many of those things are common knowledge by now, but he certainly stuck his neck out, i mean would YOU represent in court someone whose son was widely thought (outside Urban at least) to have been murdered by one of the the most powerful organisations in the world?

For £575 an hour, i most certainly would, yes.

I take the view that if I was running a massively powerful spook agency I'd choose a far more straightforward method of execution. There are undetectable poisons, for instance. A car crash just seems to messy and unpredictable for a professional hit.

fuck me well spotted, i meant " wasN'T an accident "!! I was up early today, before even 9AM, so i'm not on top form!

Make your fucking mind up. :mad:

there's so much suspicious stuff going around (NOT from conspiracy websites , i haven't even seen em)

Amazing isn't it? All that money to be made writing newspaper articles & books and doing TV interviews.

someone whose son was widely thought (outside Urban at least) to have been murdered by one of the the most powerful organisations in the world?

Widely thought amongst Daily Express readers, I'll give you that.

i think it's only because of brave people like Mansfield etc that reigns in the security services, if everyone was like those on here and never questioned anything suspicious they would feel far more confident

You're just waving your hands around. You certainly haven't done the maths.

Have you "done the maths"?
No, you're going by what someone else tells you.

You do this quite a lot, this "research" that's only deep enough to skim the surface of the internet or a few "pot-boiler" books by conspiracy theorists.
There's lots of incredibly interesting stuff out there about the JFK assassination:. Stuff about "the two Oswalds", about Oswald's purported trip to the Soviet embassy in Mexico, about the multiple ways LBJ benefited, about former JM/WAVE personnel being in Dallas at the time of the assassination. Loads of avenues to explore that don't require a dancing bullet or a shot that would have had to be made at such an acute angle from the storm drain to Kennedy, that the trajectory would be compromised by both the car body and the passengers.

Make your fucking mind up. :mad:

Amazing isn't it? All that money to be made writing newspaper articles & books and doing TV interviews.

Widely thought amongst Daily Express readers, I'll give you that.

yes i've made my mind up it WAS a typing mistake. So i'll never make a solicitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom