Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'Conspiraloons' in the ascendancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought that with europhysicsnews.org declaring the collapse of the WTC an open scientific question urban75 might wish to reevaluate this rather subjective criteria of censorship
I appreciate that you are relatively new here so may not appreciate that cross-threading is not appreciated, let alone posting stuff that's against the rules anyway.

Let's be clear here - never post any of it again.

yes, they say it is important, sufficiently technical, and merits publication.

I think it is ridiculous that urban75 would not consider itself an appropriate forum for something which europhysicsnews.org thought was important and scientific

I think it is ridiculous that urban75 would not consider itself an appropriate forum for something which europhysicsnews.org thought was important and scientific
I think it's ridiculous you hold up a 9/11 loon as an authoritative source

I'm not cross threading. I'm pointing out that what people consider 'conspiracy theory' might be in tomorrow's science journals.

anyway, as you were.

They didn't. That editorial sidebar makes that abundantly clear.

You're just digging yourself a bigger hole - this wide-eyed obfuscation might work nicely on the gullible, but on the hard-eyed loonspotters on Urban, it doesn't stand a hope in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom