Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Can someone give me a link that helps me to prove the the Freeman on the land bullshit is nonsense.

These dickheads think you can't be arrested without a warrant, and by warrant they mean yer actual rolled-up piece of quill-written parchment all official like with a bit of red wax and that.
All to avoid a fine for £23 worth of criminal damage :D

I do find them very odd, and very funny, I've lost court of the number of reports on court cases I've read, and every time their barking mad defence is over ruled, and yet that doesn't stop the next one trying it on.

When will they learn?

The High Court judgement has been put online (note it explicitly forbids naming the parents or children). It gives an account of the fathers views.
The Father's beliefs as to the legal framework.

3. F has strong beliefs surrounding the concept of "sovereignty". This is a very particular concept for him. It has nothing at all to do with contemporary debate. It is essentially a personal ideology.

F believes that central to the concept is the power and writ of the individual. 'We are each…', he says, 'our own sovereign. We come from the Earth, we are the creations of the universe. We are governed by a Common Law but only to the extent that we depart from three principles. These three imperatives are: to do no harm; to cause no loss; to inflict no injury.' In circumstances where they are proved to have occurred, to the criminal standard of proof, F asserts that what he calls the Common Law is then triggered.

4. He places great emphasis on The Cestui Cue Vie Act 1666. In the 1666 Act Section 1, F tells me, there are provisions which state 'that if a title or living being does not prove themselves alive after 7 years they are considered lost at sea. This is the means for government to take control of the dead entity's property.' F believes this to be the route by which the government 'help themselves to money and property.'

We are in such circumstances considered 'dead entity in the eyes of the law.' In a graphic and powerful metaphor F states to me that we 'come to life and are temporarily risen from the dead when summonsed to court'. The requirement to 'all rise' when the judge enters the court is symbolic of rising for the resurrection. These views may sound unusual and somewhat eccentric. They are, however, genuinely held and I have done my best to summarise them.

5. It is in this context that when a birth is registered, F considers this to be the equivalent of an 'entry into a ship's manifest', in which the child becomes 'an asset to the country which has boarded a vessel to sail on the high seas.' This facet of admiralty and maritime law is pervasive in F's thinking. The essence of F's objection is his belief that registration will cause his son to become controlled by a State which he perceives to be authoritarian and capricious.

The High Court judgement has been put online (note it explicitly forbids naming the parents or children). It gives an account of the fathers views.
Based on that judgment, if Mr Justice Hayden ever fancied a career change, I reckon he'd do excellently working with pre-school children.

“No, Jacob, it's probably not a good idea to eat the sand, though it certainly is a very interesting method of making sand castles that you have proposed.”

There's potentially an interesting sociological study here about fotl stuff as an attempt to resolve the ideological contradictions of our times. We are told that we hold full individual responsibility for the course of our lives, while at the same time are subject to a very high degree of management through state and work institutions. While it's clear the fotlers have a bit of a tenuous grasp of reality, it seems to be an attempt to resolve the blatant contradiction forced on us by the systems we live in. You could make an argument that all those who don't notice the contradiction also have a tenuous grasp of reality - we just don't notice them so much because we're used to it and they don't say weird things to judges :)

Wonder if this court case was funded by the same legacy that paid for all those billboards a while back? Wouldn’t have been cheap although the bloke probably represented himself through a lot of it.

The idea of freemen of the land surely presumes in a sovereign law based on the location of your birth.
Same as the thoughts of far right identity confused and anxiety ridden (fear leads to hatred) types.
Its like they are almost getting the idea but missing the last final leap of logic.

Last edited:
The idea of freemen of the land surely presumes in a sovereign law based on the location of your birth.
Same as the thoughts of far right identity confused and anxiety ridden (fear leads to hated) types.
Its like they are almost getting the idea but missing the last final leap of logic.

It's kind of like a legal-based version of the 'cargo cult'.
They look at the courts and see people saying weird incomprehensible stuff, and then others doing their bidding, so they make up their own incomprehensible nonsense and expect it to fly in the courtroom.

Also, we all agree these guys (it's been men in every example I've seen so far) are asshats for trying to make up a version of law that aligns with their own egotism, whereas on this site we quite happily talk about breaking the law and either honourably owning up to the act, or legging it into the shadows, depending on the purposes of our offenses.

This seems quite respectful of the concept of law, all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom