Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bullshitting Brexiteer hypocrite James Dyson to relocate Dyson head office from UK to Singapore

Was in a pub loo last year and whilst at the sink a little kid was being shown how to dry their hands with an air blade or whatever they are called. Summer so shorts on. Felt all this wet splashing down the back of me legs. Fuckin airblade germ sprinkler.

The original ones are scummy germ magnets and you can't dry wet clothing or hair in them. The Mk3 versions are better.

iaSINN4.jpg

what was the gimmick - sorry "amazing technological breakthrough" - with his washing machines ? They didn't use water or something mad like that ? :hmm:

I've got a Charles and it's the tits. Bigger than Henry (bags get changed yearly) and it'll suck up a flood too. So fuck Dyson.

I don’t know what possessed me to write that. I submit that it’s out of character and that my meds have recently been changed.

:eek:
It’s fine. Never thought about it before. I suppose putting it in sideways would be more logical but dangling it in over the top is more boastworthy (especially if you don’t have to go on tip toes).

A few years back I bought a box of eighty Henry bags from CostCo because it worked out less than half the cost of buying boxes of ten from regular supermarkets.

I then worked out that as I at best got through about two bags a year this supply would probably outlive me, which is mentally overwhelming somehow. it’s already outlived one Henry. Plus it takes a big chunk of space on my cellar shelves.

Maybe they will be rationed post-brexit and (in areas where they still have electricity) I’ll make a killing selling them on the black market.

Electrical hand dryers are a nonsense technology, almost the epitome of the consumer convenience wave of appliances which have spread through the West in the past 70 years. We don't need them. At all. Just dry your hands on your trousers.

People not washing their hands after using the loo is a problem in the UK. Why are the British so bad at washing their hands?
Automatic alcohol handwash dispensers are the way to go for lazy cunts (plus a public health campaign about hygiene. Remember those?)

Back
Top Bottom