Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Immigration to the UK - do you have concerns?

If you were accused of something that you didn't do, you'd take it on the chin, aye? I doubt that. Get real.
I am accused of that on a daily basis on this forum. Most of us are. And yes, I do. Particularly if, as in this case, multiple people all think I’m the guilty party and nobody seems to be backing me. They could all be wrong, of course. That could be it.

I am accused of that on a daily basis on this forum. Most of us are. And yes, I do. Particularly if, as in this case, multiple people all think I’m the guilty party and nobody seems to be backing me. They could all be wrong, of course. That could be it.

His account is quite correct, they are all wrong, its quite funny really seeing a bunch of people being so wrong and sticking to it even though it's there for anyone to look.

Ah, this is local. A family friend is an RSPCA enforcement officer and discussed this a while back. The swan population being killed is due to Foxes, obviously. They are moving on to swans due to a mixture of declining wild prey and urban environments not being as easy to find food (think wheelie bins etc).

Doesnt stop people blaming Eastern Europeans though.

e

yawn

Ah, this is local. A family friend is an RSPCA enforcement officer and discussed this a while back. The swan population being killed is due to Foxes, obviously. They are moving on to swans due to a mixture of declining wild prey and urban environments not being as easy to find food (think wheelie bins etc).

Doesnt stop people blaming Eastern Europeans though.

That article is from 2010.

I always find that people who resort to calling other people "boring" on social media never have much to say for themselves. Looking at you, chief.

One more thing, if you're tired, then go to bed.

Says Mr interesting here.^
:D Most of your posts on this thread have been dull argumentative pish.

Back
Top Bottom