Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I agree with all of them. It was an absolute belter of a speech.
I can't help thinking that this virtual convention thing really plays to the Dems' strengths. Trump - like all demagogues - is a strong stump orator. he is effective at whipping into a frenzy a crowd full of hatred, bile and fervour.
Ol' uncle Joe, on the other hand, is not so good at that. he's too calm and dignified, and then there's that damn stutter.
But you can't whip up a crowd over zoom and youtube. I mean, what are they gonna do, spray their beer all over the wife?
The virtual thing makes for a much calmer, more relaxed, more intimate ambience, where the speaker comes to you like they're having an intense personal conversation with you. Perfect for Joe.

Last edited:

"We are going to win four more years," Trump said at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Monday. "And then after that, we'll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years."

Donald Trump has vowed to put a toll on vehicles entering the US from Mexico in order to force the country’s southern neighbour to pay for his much talked of border wall.

On a visit to Arizona, one of a number of states likely to be an election battleground, the president repeated his frequently made claim that Mexico will pay for a such a barrier.

“They’re going to pay at the border, at the gate, cars going through, we’re going to do a toll — or we may do a toll,” Mr Trump said during an event in Yuma, near to the border.

According to Bloomberg News, asked as to whether he still believed Mexico would foot the bill, he added: “Mexico is paying for the wall, yeah.”

"Don't buy GOODYEAR TIRES - They announced a BAN ON MAGA HATS. Get better tires for far less! (This is what the Radical Left Democrats do. Two can play the same game, and we have to start playing it now!)," he tweeted Wednesday morning.

The tweet came in response to an employee who posted a photo, obtained by CNN affiliate WIBW, from a Topeka, Kansas, Goodyear plant that showed a slide during a training that "Black Lives Matter" and LBGT pride apparel were "acceptable" and "Blue Lives Matter," "All Lives Matter," "MAGA Attire," and other political material were "unacceptable."

Goodyear issued a statement following the President's tweet stating "the visual in question was not created or distributed by Goodyear corporate," but that it asks its associates to "refrain from workplace expressions in support of political campaigning for any candidate or political party, as well as similar forms of advocacy that fall outside the scope of racial justice and equity issues."

The company also stated that it has "always wholeheartedly supported both equality and law enforcement and will continue to do so."

Trump's tweet may also signal an appeal to voters in a key battleground state: The tire company is based in Akron, Ohio.[\quote]

Surprise ...according to the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee's latest missive , Bobs report really was Mueller lite . If both reports had come together , maybe Susan Collins and a few others would have been a bit more than concerned and lessons learned !

Actually, that sort of toll is one of his least batshit mental ideas, notwithstanding the fact that the Mexicans will promptly put a similar toll on vehicles coming the other way

They could also use their income to help build the wall. Anything to keep trump out of Mexico.

Surprise ...according to the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee's latest missive , Bobs report really was Mueller lite . If both reports had come together , maybe Susan Collins and a few others would have been a bit more than concerned and lessons learned !
doubt it, tbh. Collins really is the ultimate bottler, all mouth and no action. At every poin t she squawks her great concern and severe dismay about the latest, evil, outrageous or simply batshit insane thing trump has done, or is proposing. And then, when it comes to the actual senate vote.....she meekly falls into line and votes as whipped. All concerns magically evaporated.
She's absolutely spineless.

doubt it, tbh. Collins really is the ultimate bottler, all mouth and no action. At every poin t she squawks her great concern and severe dismay about the latest, evil, outrageous or simply batshit insane thing trump has done, or is proposing. And then, when it comes to the actual senate vote.....she meekly falls into line and votes as whipped. All concerns magically evaporated.
She's absolutely spineless.
I think it's a lot more cynical than that ...It's a bit too consistent ...any empathy or integrity and she would/should have resigned

On the Puerto Rico comments,

"These are Americans, Hallie. We don't talk about our fellow Americans that way," he added.

Shouldn't talk about anyone that way. Americans, Haitians, Nigerians, people on low income etc.

As for the Bannon alleged wall scam (magas rinsing magas .oh my word )

I hope he gets offered a deal , for all of the beans

....and we are back to Trump telling California to clean between their trees.

It is late, how much of California's forest is federally owned?

....and we are back to Trump telling California to clean between their trees.

It is late, how much of California's forest is federally owned?

No fucking empathy, thousands homeless and that's the best response he can give?

If I were Puerto Rico I would approach Demark and ask to be one of their territories. Greenland has a poverty rate around 16%. Puerto Rico has a poverty rate of 41%. While Greenland's rate isn't anything to brag about, it is still less than California at 19%. It seems to me that Puerto Rico would be much better off, and the Danes could have visa-free access to a warm vacation spot in exchange. If worked correctly, it could be arranged so that the US doesn't get a dime in the deal.

Last edited:
I was going to type "unbelievable ..."

but it's tangerine man

A few years back (a couple of months after he came to power) I watched one of those mad conspiracy theory documentaries that last for three hours.
It was the fairly standard batshit 'Illuminati run everything' affair, until the final third when the makers stated that once Donald Trump came to power 'everything will opened up', and there would be no secrets anymore.

He always reminds me of that doc whenever he goes off on one like this.

(Just as an aside, I didn't believe what was being said in the doc, just watched for the lolz. It's the kind of thing I did before I had a child.)

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom