Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assassination attempt on Trump, 13th July 2024

Now I'm wondering if having had an assassination attempt made on an actual golf course, whether or not the secret service will be able to reduce tangoman's golfing trips ?
Apparently they are about the only fresh air exercise it gets, which coupled with the fast food diet cannot be healthy.

Now I'm wondering if having had an assassination attempt made on an actual golf course, whether or not the secret service will be able to reduce tangoman's golfing trips ?
Apparently they are about the only fresh air exercise it gets, which coupled with the fast food diet cannot be healthy.
I'm sure he could find safer things to do ...like theatre trips or sightseeing in an open top car

Or, is this 4d chess from the political assassination community, whereby the 3rd attempt will be successful, which has 2 benefits:
  • The phrase on everyone's lips, all newspapers squirming through the ink to conspicuously avoid the obvious headline "THIRD TIME LUCKY"
  • It works in traditional story structure/arcs for Hollywood film:
    • First act: Supreme disappointment/setback (but maybe plants a seed of thought/belief/inspiration)
    • Second act: After some positivity, another setback. Some characters may lose faith in the mission and wonder if we will ever get our assassination. Was this always just an aspiration we had no right to dream of?
    • Final act: It succeeds, and the Good guys win, the Bad Guys lose, and we all live happily ever after

this is the America freeeedom x guns for everyone experiment taken to its logical conclusion. and exactly what Trump and co want, right?! I am sure Donald is very happy.

Absolutely - all he needs is a load more of his supporters lurking in the bushes with assault rifles wherever he goes in order to fight off anyone who might take a shot at him. Think how secure he'll be then.

Or, is this 4d chess from the political assassination community, whereby the 3rd attempt will be successful, which has 2 benefits:
  • The phrase on everyone's lips, all newspapers squirming through the ink to conspicuously avoid the obvious headline "THIRD TIME LUCKY"
  • It works in traditional story structure/arcs for Hollywood film:
    • First act: Supreme disappointment/setback (but maybe plants a seed of thought/belief/inspiration)
    • Second act: After some positivity, another setback. Some characters may lose faith in the mission and wonder if we will ever get our assassination. Was this always just an aspiration we had no right to dream of?
    • Final act: It succeeds, and the Good guys win, the Bad Guys lose, and we all live happily ever after
Third Time Lucky - An American Story

A high profile election. An impossible task. A man who never gave up. Third Time Lucky is a heartwarming tale with the moral of the story being if you believe in your mission enough you'll achieve your dreams.

After two failed attempts at a powerful target, things in the political assassination community had rarely seemed so hopeless. But one man had a dream - to pull off the greatest feat in the history of politics...

Tbf the IRA statement on the failed attempt at assassination of Margaret Thatcher regularly gets shared around Facebook as an inspirational quote lol.

Apparently, in the maga world, the recent attempt on Trump's was due to statements from the left.

The Trump campaign is blaming Kamala Harris and her Democratic supporters for the second assassination attempt on the former president.

They claim that concerted attempts to demonize Donald Trump as a threat to democracy are putting his life at risk.

Hours after Sunday’s failed shooting plot at Trump’s West Palm Beach golf club, his senior campaign manager Chris LaCivita posted a video of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) calling Trump “extraordinarily dangerous” and a “threat to democracy.”

However, the article goes on

Sanders condemned the incident in Florida, posting on X: “There is no place for political violence, including the disturbing incident we just witnessed in West Palm Beach. We must denounce it in the strongest possible terms, and I am relieved that the former President is safe.”

Harris said on social media that she was glad that Trump was safe, adding: “Violence has no place in America.”

Her running mate, Tim Walz, also posted: “Violence has no place in our country. It’s not who we are as a nation.”

gun-manufacturers-profits-are-more-important-i-guess-v0-ixyzqvt5u7pd1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom