Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

EdLpgVFWsAQ4Ccg

While bragging about light bulbs and rolling back environmental regulations

When “I signed that legislation I had many farmers and construction workers standing behind me; people that haven’t cried since they were a baby,” he said.

“Some of them never even when they were a baby, and they were crying. We gave ’em back their life.”

Weird how Trump knows which people cried as babies and those who did not.

Trump not ready to commit to election results if he loses

“First of all, I’m not losing, because those are fake polls,” Trump said.

:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Trump not ready to commit to election results if he loses

“First of all, I’m not losing, because those are fake polls,” Trump said.

:thumbsdown:

The groundwork is being laid down.

Darker days are ahead.

This was choice, on Trump's cognitive test:

Trump, 74, responded by asking that Biden, 77, immediately take a cognitive test. The president said last week that he “aced” an unspecified test. It is assumed he is referring to a cognitive assessment from 2018. Wallace, 72, said he had also taken the test, after seeing the president had.

“It’s not the hardest test,” he said. “They have a picture and it says ‘What’s that’ and it’s an elephant.”

1595195540070.png

Last edited:
Trump's campaign tactic of explicit racialization began a little bit ago and he went full into it today. two examples:

sharpton is a complete skell, but that's not trump's point obv. Pershing, Grant, or Eisenhower might do, all have marks against them, but did the "president of tbe US" forget who they were?

(also ...

30nytoday-superJumbo.jpg
)

second:

it's this: The 1619 Project - Wikipedia

it'll be a sop to his voters that he pretended not to know.

Think I might flunk that - I have no idea if that third animal is a crocodile, an alligator, or a caiman.
Hard to tell with it's mouth open but shovel shaped rather than pointy mouth means probably an alligator/caiman (alligatoridae). Crocodiles (except some Indian ones) tend to have pointier mouths.

Seems like for most versions of the test, the last five questions are:

*What year is it?
*What month is it?
*What day of the week is it?
*What is the name of the building we are in?
*What town are we in?

Yep, the "really hard" questions that Trump claimed he was congratulated on passing in a way that few people do included "Where are you and what year is it?"

Even if he was talking about the last five categories, those tough questions included "how is a train like a bicycle" and "can you distinguish the letter A from other letters?"

montrealtest.png

ermm, it most certainly wasn't! (google Jean Monnet)

Why are you suggersting that I or others "google Jean Monet "to disprove a statement by Donald Trump that I posted commenting about his deranged press conference? I know it's silly and I posted it with the assumption that others would know it's silly.

Are you some crazed Europhile, a self-appointed member of the Brussells inquisition, sniffing out perceived heresy regardless of the clumsily nuanced context in which you found it?

Do you assume that others here are stupider than you?

hmmm...given that Kanye is actually both quite right win g, and more than a bit of a bell-end, that would e more likely to eat into trump's vote?:confused:
Unfortunately he's still of kinda of er Black so unlikely to eat into trump's vote.
As the Klansman I met said "we don't hate black folk we just think they should live desperately and not mix🙄"
He was quite heavily armed at the time so arguing didn't seem terribly smart.
Had already been threatened as a UN stormtrooper of the new world order :D

Why are you suggersting that I or others "google Jean Monet "to disprove a statement by Donald Trump that I posted commenting about his deranged press conference? I know it's silly and I posted it with the assumption that others would know it's silly.

Are you some crazed Europhile, a self-appointed member of the Brussells inquisition, sniffing out perceived heresy regardless of the clumsily nuanced context in which you found it?

Do you assume that others here are stupider than you?

Tell me about it. I criticised the EU for half-arsing their attempts at reigning in tax dodgers, and a small bunch of people piped up with "But Britain is worse!". As if I didn't fucking know that already!

Reactions: tim
Most of the time they don't but the odd occasion when they do can make it worthwhile for some brands.

The Sun still doesn't sell in Liverpool.
The sporting and cultural oycott of apartheid south africa was also very effective in damaging the morale of white South Africans, and showing them the extent orf i9nternational condemnation

Back
Top Bottom