Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I don't think it's a bad system by virtue of the fact that they HAVE a constitution. Better than Britain's, which seems to rely on the ruling class being the 'right sort'. The problem comes when you are not allowed to reform said constitution to move with the times, and when those who inhabit this system corrupt it by constantly lying and worship their presumed exceptionalism.

I don't think Trump is trying to steal the US election, He probably still thinks that he will win, the polls are fake news and people love him. He doesn't seem able to cope when reality and his delusions don't match.
There may very well be elements within the Republican Party trying to game the result but Trump himself isn't one of them, he gets bored too easy and he wouldn't try and keep it a secret he would stand up and brag about it.

I don't think Trump is trying to steal the US election, He probably still thinks that he will win, the polls are fake news and people love him. He doesn't seem able to cope when reality and his delusions don't match.
There may very well be elements within the Republican Party trying to game the result but Trump himself isn't one of them, he gets bored too easy and he wouldn't try and keep it a secret he would stand up and brag about it.

TBF I think he has recognised that elements within the Republican Party have been gaming results for decades, and has managed to compromise enough of them to do it (and worse things) for him this time around.

Thing is, some of these strategies are quite smart (if inhuman and brutal). Can Trump really have come with these himself? And, if not...who's doing it? And shouldn't they be the ones getting identified and put into the spotlight?

And that's how Trump steals the election. Reasonable people saying "No, that can't happen"...

And that's how Trump steals the election. Reasonable people saying "No, that can't happen"...
It can definitely happen but if it does I think Trump will be just as much a bystander as anyone else with a modest chance that Trump may actually get in the way and fuck the coup up. I think that is the Republican's biggest problem with Trump, the man is a loose fucking cannon. They started off believing they could control him and discovered that no-one can control Trump not even Trump himself.

So many 'hot takes' about trump's degeneracy. You'd think they mattered seeing as there are thousands of them every day.

Initiall trials of the Oxford vaccine with 30,000 have so far gone well. Next round of trials requires 50000 volunteers. All goes well, Indian pharma will be making over a billion doses

Initiall trials of the Oxford vaccine with 30,000 have so far gone well. Next round of trials requires 50000 volunteers. All goes well, Indian pharma will be making over a billion doses

Interesting, but why did you post this on the Trump stupidity thread?

He has been ranting on shitter about having a cure for covid and that people don't need masks :rolleyes:

People believe him. I had some business in the western part of the state this weekend. This was a small city (Grand Island) that hosts a number of meat packing plants that have seen a lot of deaths. I met a guy who insisted that masks weren't needed because the whole Covid-19 thing is a ploy by Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates to scare people into their houses. The purpose of this hoax is to put small businesses out of business and transfer wealth to "elite Democrats" and make everyone dependent on the government. He said he's going to vote for Trump because he's the only thing that will keep "those Democrats" in check. There must be a lot of people who don't think its a serious threat because I didn't see a mask on anyone the entire day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom