Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I will, never understand how a70+ man who has had his conspicuus success in business and media could be so astonushingly thin-skinned. It's not as if people haven't been queueing up to badmouth him for most of his life

Last edited:
I will, never understand how a70+ man who has had his conspicuus success in business and media could be so astonushingly thin-skinned. It's not as if people haven't been queueing up to badmouth him for most of his life
i think it's to do with that nobody has ever loved him, or even liked him much, don't think sanity / basic robustness comes from being famous.

And I'm still baffed as to how he hasn't grown a thicker skin!

As soon as his skin starts to thicken, he sheds it.

3736144_450_450_81393_0_fill_0_66d729f3bd63c7ca2b623f6e973c920e.jpg

Anyone able to access gop.com ? I'm getting access forbidden
even on TOR

Looks like Democrats are going to C&C through crooked.com

Does the tango man aka chief idiot not learn ?

the pratt is still touting that drug - the one that doesn't work for covid19 but has been proved to cause heart rhythm problems

I do despair, I really do ...
“Trump again defends doctor who believes in alien DNA, demon semen and hydroxychloroquine.”

That looks like 3 separate, potential death metal band names, right there.

People believe him. I had some business in the western part of the state this weekend. This was a small city (Grand Island) that hosts a number of meat packing plants that have seen a lot of deaths. I met a guy who insisted that masks weren't needed because the whole Covid-19 thing is a ploy by Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates to scare people into their houses. The purpose of this hoax is to put small businesses out of business and transfer wealth to "elite Democrats" and make everyone dependent on the government. He said he's going to vote for Trump because he's the only thing that will keep "those Democrats" in check. There must be a lot of people who don't think its a serious threat because I didn't see a mask on anyone the entire day.
oh gawd, I really hope they are in a minority. I don't think America can survive another 4 years of Trump

Back
Top Bottom