Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Sounds woderfully glum in the Press Conference he is currently giving. He's lost all his voompf. Sad!!

This will destroy our country and nobody treats us well. The European Union was formed to take advantage of the USA.

It is just a naked campaigning speech and a op for him to air his petty grievances. He is just ranting.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and local Fox have apparently broken away from the broadcast.

He's lost the plot hasn't he? Calls a press conference, blathers on for an hour about Biden and takes three questions. The first question was whether he saw himself as the underdog in the campaign and he ended up talking about lobsters in response.

I think we can take as read that the American police force kill far more people of any race, creed or colour than they ought to. More white Americans than black have indeed been killed by the police but there a lot more white ones than black.
Black Americans are killed disproportionately compared to white ones but that is probably too difficult for the world's most famouse village idiot to grasp.

That moment when parody is reality

Have I entered a different timeline? I hope so because the one I was just on had him as president of America where millions of people are infected by a brand new virus that's run rampantly out of control.

It's reassuring to see him on this timeline just endorsing shit for profit rather than being in charge of dealing with a pandemic and in close proximity to nuclear codes.

I assume by president the tweet's author just means president of the Trump corporation doesn't he?

I think we can take as read that the American police force kill far more people of any race, creed or colour than they ought to. More white Americans than black have indeed been killed by the police but there a lot more white ones than black.
Black Americans are killed disproportionately compared to white ones but that is probably too difficult for the world's most famouse village idiot to grasp.
"probably"? :hmm:

That moment when parody is reality

Goya have form

how to remove 50% of a target market immediately. Hes not that good a businessman is he ? maybe it is to court the latino voters i suppose. or maybe about money for hi clan

Last edited:
how to remove 50% of a target market immediately. Hes not that good a businessman is he ? maybe it is to court the latino voters i suppose. or maybe about money for hi clan

Canada "cancelled" Heinz ketchup because they moved the 143 year old plant from Ontario to the States, and stopped using Ontario tomatoes.
Heinz ketchup division took a major loss.
They are trying to make us like them again. Right now, they are pushing ketchup flavoured ice cream. Before that, it was a jigsaw puzzle, before that -> a crooked label that helped show you the correct way to pour it.

Boycotts really do work. We managed to prove that!!!

Canada "cancelled" Heinz ketchup because they moved the 143 year old plant from Ontario to the States, and stopped using Ontario tomatoes.
Heinz ketchup division took a major loss.
They are trying to make us like them again. Right now, they are pushing ketchup flavoured ice cream. Before that, it was a jigsaw puzzle, before that -> a crooked label that helped show you the correct way to pour it.

Boycotts really do work. We managed to prove that!!!

Most of the time they don't but the odd occasion when they do can make it worthwhile for some brands.

The Sun still doesn't sell in Liverpool.

It's one of the reasons I've always liked Liverpool.

I'm pretty sure he has people move his balls around to make him look good. Would fit in well with his other narcissistic qualities.

Probably not just on the golf course, either.

Also from his Instagram

Even the daughter is doing it.

View attachment 222462

I don't know how it's possible to look like a psychopath while holding a can of beans, but she manages it. A lot of people are shit at posing in photos but they never manage to attain the sinister disconnect between eyes and mouth that all the Trump kids do.

Last edited:
Would any company want to be associated with the Trump brand after this carnage ? .... TRUMP ...synonymous with death , lies and incompetence .

Good job hes so well practised in the art of bankruptcy , although the funny money bailouts may be harder to conceal with the extra scrutiny on his dealings by legal entities highly motivated to getting a result

Back
Top Bottom