Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

So, WHO finally decided that this hydroxychloroquine treatment doesn't help hospitalised covid-19 cases

any takers on a countdown to tangerine man having a tantrum ?

So, WHO finally decided that this hydroxychloroquine treatment doesn't help hospitalised covid-19 cases

any takers on a countdown to tangerine man having a tantrum ?

From my fb feed just now

lied.jpg

EcBi7lZXQAIo9So

From here.

Somewhat inappropriate to post this straight after the above Trump-twazzockry graph/history :mad: :oops: :(

So apologies :oops:, but this struck me immediately when I read Tankus 's Rawstory link ( #17,458, previous page) :

Rawstory said:
"Black Hills of South Dakota"

...... so then we have : " black hills of Dakota there lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon " ?? :eek:

(P. McCartney, White Album, 1968) ;)

Last edited:
Even if this decision that no-one is above the law has little impact on his idiotic base, the fact that his two much-touted SCJs voted against him prove he's weak and they're not going to do all he thought they would and all he's been promising they will.

Trump has just been kicked in the balls by the Supreme Court. He lost his case about being above the law on his tax returns by 7-2. Even the two SCJs he appointed voted against him.
Trump has just been kicked in the balls by the Supreme Court. He lost his case about being above the law on his tax returns by 7-2. Even the two SCJs he appointed voted against him.

Like Thomas a Becket, except there's two of them. Maybe Don Junior and Eric will be sent out to rid him of these troublesome Justices.

why is he willing to look this absolutely terrible in order to try to hide his tax returns i really don't get it.

I don't get it either. If they show up anything bad, his supporters will just scream fake news, and anyone with actual power surely already knows what's on them.

Diversionary tactics from someone on his team, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom