Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Mitt is gonna take a hit

Trump laid into Romney and the Dems failed impeachment at the 68th Annual National Prayer Breakfast. He started by holding up newspapers with the headline ‘Trump acquitted’ then went on to say the people behind the impeachment were dishonest and corrupt in knowing what they were doing was wrong but put themselves ahead of the country.

Nancy Pelosi was attending sitting to the far left of the podium where Trump delivered his remarks and - one thing Trump did say was that he was that so many people had been hurt [by the impeachment hearing] and that could not be let to go on and he would be discussing that later at the WH - whatever he means by that had menacing undertones, but he’s clearly pissed and now acquitted - on the offensive.

With this, Trump gets to choose the new designs of any new federal building.
After all, he did get to play architect with the wall, why not buildings.

There seems to be no end to his expertise.

Trump laid into Romney and the Dems failed impeachment at the 68th Annual National Prayer Breakfast. He started by holding up newspapers with the headline ‘Trump acquitted’ then went on to say the people behind the impeachment were dishonest and corrupt in knowing what they were doing was wrong but put themselves ahead of the country.

Nancy Pelosi was attending sitting to the far left of the podium where Trump delivered his remarks and - one thing Trump did say was that he was that so many people had been hurt [by the impeachment hearing] and that could not be let to go on and he would be discussing that later at the WH - whatever he means by that had menacing undertones, but he’s clearly pissed and now acquitted - on the offensive.
heads are going to roll Marty1

After all, he did get to play architect with the wall, why not buildings.

There seems to be no end to his expertise.

He'll be writing easy to understand poetry, next :(

Picking designs for ersatz classical buildings is probably a little closer to Trump's area of expertise than most of his other presidential duties, though he'll probably get bored when he finds out his name won't be on them.

trumptaj.png

In Trumpworld I'd imagine that doing Christmas is a constitutional obligation that all Americans must observe. The restoration of "Merry Christmas" to the seasonal dialogue is just him making a timely and much needed amendment to the Xmas clause in the bill of rights...

I'm pretty sure the buildings will have his name on it.

He is trying to build a dynasty.

Yeah, one of his sons is all over the news shows crowing about daddy. It's a horrible thought that he could be a future PotUS...

Also, am wondering why my alerts say

1581122848634.png

but it brings me to your reply to a Yossarian quote :confused:

In Trumpworld I'd imagine that doing Christmas is a constitutional obligation that all Americans must observe. The restoration of "Merry Christmas" to the seasonal dialogue is just him making a timely and much needed amendment to the Xmas clause in the bill of rights...
Consumerism must be fed.

Firing of Vindman..... decorated, wounded combat vet, army ranger......seems the military/intelligence/diplomatic power structures must be demoralized, intimidated.....and angry......but what they can do to resist is unclear. They've been trained to obey.

Don't armies sometimes turn on governments? Not that I'd be at all happy with a military coup, of course.

Don't armies sometimes turn on governments? Not that I'd be at all happy with a military coup, of course.
yea i'd say my political will to file taxes and other work of the secretariat is also at an all time low, not as tho ive been willingly giving my hand to the heathen that i might eat bread, either, but others def have had it worse than me etc., so whatever.

a little over a year ago i was called by the order of police while i was driving thru town there in cincy, asking for donations, and i was like man, youse guys are the strongest ones around, i said to him, if i run into you cold and hungry homeless on the street ill toss you some money. kinda wishin they would do that for guys actually

i was at a check in station at a proctor and gamble at the time trump got the repub nomination, and this big truck driver shouts out in front of like 10 people "kaisich cant beat him needs to shut up join him and say F it and drink a few beers and snort a few lines" as in do what u like.

to ur point i'd say it's hard to believe anybody hears him to the extent if they hear him, i'm like wow it is unbelievable any body lacks that much sense

Firing of Vindman..... decorated, wounded combat vet, army ranger......seems the military/intelligence/diplomatic power structures must be demoralized, intimidated.....and angry......but what they can do to resist is unclear. They've been trained to obey.

Fired his twin brother too, apparently just to be a dick.

Roger Stone knows where all the skeletons are buried/services rendered etc: via Caroline Orr (@RVAwonk) on Twitter

hope the judge sticks to the original advice and gives Stone the full 9

Stone did release a photo of her in a set of cross-hairs during the trial

More chance that Trump will give him a pardon.
Might not have to. Turns out the foreperson was a failed Democratic candidate who had closely followed and mocked Stone's arrest. She boasted of directing the jury to find Stone guilty on all seven charges. Two other jury members are also possibly partisan. Additional questions over Judge. Mistrial must be on the cards. Of course when critics accuse the US of looking like "a banana republic" it is to the accused and his associates they always point the finger.

Might not have to. Turns out the foreperson was a failed Democratic candidate who had closely followed and mocked Stone's arrest. She boasted of directing the jury to find Stone guilty on all seven charges. Two other jury members are also possibly partisan. Additional questions over Judge. Mistrial must be on the cards. Of course when critics accuse the US of looking like "a banana republic" it is to the accused and his associates they always point the finger.
Yawning.jpg

I've been seeing a few worrying things in the news lately. One of them is the National Archives destroying records of what ICE has done. Some of these records are only three years old and correspond to ongoing court cases involving immigrants rights:

What's worrying isn't that they're destroying documents. That's done every day when the record are no longer needed. What's worrying is that it seems to be politically motivated.

Anyone remember the archivists who scrambled around to save bits of paper that Trump had written on and then torn up into little pieces? Its required by law that all of the President's papers be saved. So they went about collecting the pieces and taping them back together to conform with the law. All of those people have been fired and replaced by people willing to ignore it. It appears that this agency has been captured along with the ICE, DOJ, and the EPA. Instead of following the rule of law, they're doing the bidding of one man.

Last edited:
Not surprised there were partisan jury members, are there many people left in the US who don't have strong feelings one way or another about the Trump administration?

And once again this:

Every year since his start as President, Trump has attempted to eliminate funding to libraries, and 2021’s budget proposal tries once more. The 2021 budget proposes to eliminate the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), which funds research, offers policy development, and provides grants for museums and libraries, among other roles.

Additionally, the 2021 budget calls for elimination of the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) and the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA). All three have been subject to elimination in the administration’s prior budget proposals.

“As the primary source of federal funding for museums and libraries, IMLS invests in communities of all sizes, from rural to urban, in every U.S. state and territory,” reads a statement from IMLS. “IMLS ensures public library services for all Americans, helps preserve the heritage of our nation, and provides critical funding for literacy and workforce development programs.”

Ever notice that most of Trump's policies disproportionately make native communities suffer? The IMLS is the main source of funds for tribal libraries. These already operate on a budget which is less than half the average library budget for similarly-sized communities. These are also more than libraries. They're hubs for job searches, help with homework, tracking down educational opportunities, applying for government services, and aid in small business growth. In some communities, the library is the only reliable place to connect to the internet.

Last edited:
And once again this:

Ever notice that most of Trump's policies disproportionately make native communities suffer? The IMLS is the main source of funds for tribal libraries. These already operate on a budget which is less than half the average library budget for similarly-sized communities. These are also more than libraries. They're hubs for job searches, help with homework, tracking down educational opportunities, applying for government services, and aid in small business growth.
And yet you wonder why Trump wants to close them down? ;)

Back
Top Bottom